House Cleansing For My Haunted House

MrZQ

got a friend cheated by her. ask to do this do that and pay her big 'angbao' but problem not solve. So proceed with care
I find her rates reasonable and she never force me to buy anything. Mind to share with us your friend problem?

wish90

I think she did not update her website. She took about 1 week to pass me the report.
ok.she change her hp.won't her existing client know that.i wonder ? Then how her existing client contact her.shouldn't she inform them.

Last edited:

MrZQ

i believe this LIM65 is a scram. he/she might be working with the so call 'master'.
Yes, I saw this post in many forums also and maybe its really advertising. But I went to consult Master before and the things she told me is quite accurate and reasonable for me and above all, she did manage or concidentally(I dont know) help to sell my house. Guess its up to individual and it might not be accurate for everybody. So all adults out there, I would say if you do ever consult any so called Master, please use your judgement and dont trust whatever they say.

MrZQ

ok.she change her hp.won't her existing client know that.i wonder ? Then how her existing client contact her.shouldn't she inform them.
Hi all your posts are all about asking this so called Master and so many ??? on her. How the hell would I know how she informed her customers???If you are REALLY interested, why dont you give her a call and ask her since LIM65 already pm you. All I know she did sms me about her change of hp no.

wish90

Hi all your posts are all about asking this so called Master and so many ??? on her. How the hell would I know how she informed her customers???If you are REALLY interested, why dont you give her a call and ask her since LIM65 already pm you. All I know she did sms me about her change of hp no.
come on.this is a forum.we free to ask question.i believe that nothing wrong to clear matter.do u ?why so work up.cool down.:)

MrZQ

come on.this is a forum.we free to ask question.i believe that nothing wrong to clear matter.do u ?why so work up.cool down.:)
Im smiling as im typing all these replies, im not angry or what as i say peace to all. But the qns you ask are really funny, who in this forum can answer your qns and will know why she change number and if she informed all her existing customers??? haha. Peace

wish90

Im smiling as im typing all these replies, im not angry or what as i say peace to all. But the qns you ask are really funny, who in this forum can answer your qns and will know why she change number and if she informed all her existing customers??? haha. Peace
ok then.thanks for reply my funny question.good day to you.:)

chanel19

i believe this LIM65 is a scram. he/she might be working with the so call 'master'.
Interesting but didn't follow the whole thread. I also noticed this story everywhere, it seems quite obvious. Anyone who is in marketing, advertisements, mass communications knows what's likely going on behind the scenes in these posts.

chanel19

Most people who provide service, products, consultations always find all ways and means to leave changes in address and contacts to notify all people past , present and future. My guess is a person who changes contact without notifying is trying to avoid something.

posh

scam? Then I shall check it out with my husband 1 of these days when im free to see how accurate she is. :001_302:

scam? Then I shall check it out with my husband 1 of these days when im free to see how accurate she is. :001_302:
I'm amazed by your eagerness to check out :) Really got a lot of spare cash (admire). I also have a list of few more master, you like to help to check one of these days?

mtan

I'm amazed by your eagerness to check out :) Really got a lot of spare cash (admire). I also have a list of few more master, you like to help to check one of these days?
maybe u can list those 'master' here, at least those looking for this service got more choice.

One very curious question on top of what other forumers' doubt have been posted, I 've heard many people got help from pastors, taoist, buddhist, masters but never had anyone flooded all the forums like that..... what does this say...needless to say.

Lim65

Alpha Male
Lim65, don't u have anything to say about what other forumer have say about scram?

I am curious, are u michelle or her relative?
What do you want me to say? To say wish 90, chanel 19, Septemberain, betrayed, slimmom, mtan are all the same person? its so obvious within these few days, all these nicks come in to flame me here, so the more I talk, the more I will be flame at. Its a forum and you can have the freedom of speech.