How about parttime helper?

leesm105

I am very tired with 2 kids without any helper.. all along no maids...

Is there such helper for household works after 7pm weekdays or weekend day time? Anyone got good recomand?
Maybe 1 week min 2 times come to my house, 1 during week days, 1 at weekend...

Thank you!

homeechin

It's rare to engage such stay-out domestic helper service. If there is, it's super expensive.

Before we decided to hire stay-in maid, we have explored the possibility of hiring a stay-out maid who comes in to cook and housekeep from Mon-Fri when we are at work and children in childcare. Have enquired with an agencies (A-Team and Maranatha) and the rate for such service is min. $1,200 per mth. This is excluding their one-off agency fee of few hundreds. In the end, we aborted this option and ended up employing stay-in maid.

shopaholic

There are part-time helpers, those that come in a few hours once to twice a week which meet your requirements. If you engage those hourly paid ones, say $100/week for twice a week (each time $50), you will pay approx $400/mth.

You can approach those agencies who can recommend you a helper. A web search will yield a number of results for you, eg. FirstCare Agency (but I hv not tried their service though).

leesm105

Thanks for the updates!

hmm... I don't have space for maid now.. 3 room flat..

parttime help seems like quite ex hor...

haiz... no choice got to "tong"... 1st...

leey

Yes,

it is more elastic to use part time than full time.
But it need to choose carefully about the background quality !!!
This maybe a headache if wrongly employed.

:wong19::we2Randy-git: