How Astrology Took Over the Internet

JaneBower

Amanda Hess of the NY Times writes, "Horoscopes have always been tailored to their audiences. Newspaper astrology columns used to offer different advice in papers catering to working- and middle-class readers, with middle-class horoscopes recommending spending more money, traveling more, and focusing more on their careers. (Both versions were feminized, encouraging readers to nurture others and avoid confrontation.) But these new online products advance the game by offering seemingly endless customizations(sic)."

Hess goes on to say, "Modern horoscope apps and columns are also fitted to satisfy up-to-the-minute psychological fixations."

I like to study astrology. I'll never be a great astrologer, but it's really fascinating. Now I know about the character traits of all my friends. I realized it's easy for me to communicate with Aries and Scorpios because I'm Leo. And I don't mind reading horoscopes on Twitter or Instagram. Recently, I found a numerologist account on Twitter that often refers to https://www.trulydivine.com/numerology/angel-number-1122. This site also captured me. My best friend, Scorpio, was born on November 22. I read on this site about the meaning of the number 1122. And I realized that my bestie contains all the character traits in the article.

mummysvenus

I like to study astrology. I'll never be a great astrologer, but it's really fascinating. Now I know about the character traits of all my friends. I realized it's easy for me to communicate with Aries and Scorpios because I'm Leo. And I don't mind reading horoscopes on Twitter or Instagram. Recently, I found a numerologist account on Twitter that often refers to This site also captured me. My best friend, Scorpio, was born on November 22. I read on this site about the meaning of the number 733. And I realized that my bestie contains all the character traits in the article.
When I was pregnant with my first kid in 2011, I started getting into astrology. It helped me learn more about myself and the people around me, and it gave me something to do to pass the time. But I'm still not totally sold on whether it's really real or not. Like, I'm a Gemini and so is my sister. They say there is a difference between may and june gemini but we're pretty much exactly the same. My oldest daughter is a Gemini too, and I don't notice her being much different from me and my sister.