• Friendster

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Blogs

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • Random Search

Votes: 77 51.0%

• Total voters

JenLee98

Mi got a sms from M_Jazz leh.....to sign up and put her as referrer...... then I went on to intro to Audrey18 :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:

ireneliau

hi,just getting curious of wat came by to you.. of leading you into our big family at MummySg??
:tlaugh: appreciate very much for ur polling..
-----------------------------------

yr bday same as me.. 27aug.. :001_302: my working frenz intro me to this forum..

:we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git:

zichao81

Alpha Male
My wife is pregnant, so decided to check out some forums on tips to aid her in the prenancy period:shyxxx:. Thats how i found this site

You can view my blog from here. Pregnant Daddy

Amulet

I was searching on yahoo for singapore single motherhood forum.. then came across this lovely forum.. and the purple theme really appeals to me.. :001_302:

zara

thru yahoo....browse n browse...saw mummy.sg...so curious wat is mummy.sg is all abt....click....then...
got hook up at mummy.sg now :red:

Dee Ho

Hee.... Me watch the Thursday 930 pm "Xiao Bao Bao Da wen ti" they have recommend some website for new mummies... and Mummy Sg caught my eyes and the rest is history leow....

DodoTan

I was having a lot of problems breastfeeding and was searching online for reading material that might help and found this forum. Been addicted since. :)

CanCanMum

For me actually used to join sgmummy....den one fine day typed wrong website and got into this....since sep 08 joined till now....hope to be able to celebrate my 1st anniversary here!