How do you buy your shoes?

Mrs Xie

Catches my eyes at first sight, try on and see if its comfortable. Walk a few steps with the shoes, and buy it. But whenever I bought the shoes home, the shoes always give me painful blisters after putting it on for a couple of times :embarrassed:

EnFlor

my first qs at heartland shops/mall will be , "Do u have size 8 and above range of shoes ?" Usually these shops don't carry big sizes range. Prefer to shop overseas like in Australia. More sizes for big foot there.

I 'll go for comfort. No heels for me. Envious of those with Size 6-7. So much variety for them to choose from.

hi all,

For me i will look at price then design if both are wat i look for, of cos 90% will buy.

heatwave shoes, for me i still gt blister and pain, even i had wear for mths... ...

URS shoes, nt the best bt at least is comfortable to wear and kind of quite durable. I had 1/2 slippers frm URS i think hv 1yr ++ still in can wear though abit old old lah, bt is gd to place outside the hse to test test if our neighborhood gt shoe stealer... ...hehe!!! even if they wanna take this, nt heart pain too...rite?

DodoTan

I would buy because my shoe spoilt and I don't have another pair and this one looks decent and affordable. Yes, me not the shoe shopping type. My hubby has more shoes than me. hahaha...

pokemon97

For me, price come first then deisgn and comfy cos i'm not working so have to save lah, i rather spend on children than me