Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Doing Ok. Using my watches, bags etc

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Bad. can do without

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

bluechin

BMSG Moderator
I've to admit i'm bad with accessories... except for the fact that i like watches (timepieces) and i own jewellery which are kept like white elephants becos i'm really more into gadgets.

How about you? Are you Good with Accessories? or you are like me... just too lazy and probably using only bags and watches and maybe just wear a pair of earrings and necklace and leave em there? or u are neither good nor bad? or u try to avoid them?

Last edited:

lulu_booboo

i used to be quite bad with accessories when i was in SG. but since moving to UK, have been observing the fashion sense of young ladies here. they really make an effort in accessorising when they go out... chunky necklaces, bangles, bracelets, belts, scarves...

so i got inspired and started buying more of my own... i even started making my own necklaces using natural stones.

i like Lola Rose designs and i get lots of cheap accessories from Accessorize. Used to be big on earrings but now have moved to necklaces and bracelets.

today, i'm wearing a greyish stone necklace with flower pendant, pearl earrings which i bought from tokyo, watch, my engagement and wedding rings and a diamond bracelet.

elaine01

I hardly put on any accessories or make-up.

The only accessories I wear round the clock is a pair of earrings(since I day I made a hole in my ear lobes for my 1st & current earring) & a gold necklace to chain my wedding ring cos it's so loose).

The only time i put on make-up is CNY, wedding, birthday & wedding anniversary.

But I like to make accessories for SALE! :tlaugh:

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
before kids, I have to say I loved rings... particularly semi-precious single stones...

but after kids... how to bear to wear something that scratches your precious darling. So my collection has been put into hibernation. Am thinking of starting to wear some again though... my youngest is old enough now.

Plus I'm hoping to inspire my daughter to want ear rings... hmmm...