How long have you dated your dh/dw before you ROM?

jedamum

How long have you dated your dh/dw before you ROM?

Would you wished that you have dated him/her longer or shorter before you tie the knot?

What prompted you both to tie the knot? Flat? Parents? Your Age? His Age? etc etc.

:)

Just curious....

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Dear Jedamum,

my ans as below :

1) 5 yrs
2) Wish to be earlier, then i can be young mommy like many of u here :001_302:
3) ACtually duno y leh...was long enuf le bah :tlaugh:

aby

1. 2 years steady.. But before that we knew one another 5 years le..

2. Me and hb thinking back.. Life will be different if we settled down soon after knowing each other.. But he has no feelings for me then lei as he just broke off with his 1st love.. Wa if that really happen, I good life now le.. Our kids may be 7 or 8yo le.. But all fated one ba..

3. Tie the knot ah.. Hmm I was in love with him more than the other way round then.. Oh he proposed one de.. Easier lor, as we every minutes stick together ma as we do free lance sales together.. Heehee.. He mentioned ROM, we are partners le ma, in all aspect.. And have license to be intimate.. Hahaha..

Last edited:

bluechin

BMSG Moderator
1) It's only a short one year of courtship for us. :)

2) I would it was just nice. No regrets in anyway :)

3) He proposed :)

jedamum

Dear Jedamum,

my ans as below :

1) 5 yrs
2) Wish to be earlier, then i can be young mommy like many of u here :001_302:
3) ACtually duno y leh...was long enuf le bah :tlaugh:
wa..so give face...be the first to reply my thread. :)
5 yrs is good...you are still consider young mummy wat..considering your ds1 so big liao. :) financially stable..good wat. :)

for me

1) 4 yrs
2) just nice ba...cos dating is quite tiring leh...especially the travelling time..to meet just for a little while :p
3) cos he propose lor. if jedadad didn't propose, then continue dating lor. if he propose, later i reject, then he heartbroken, then i sad... :tlaugh:

M

^Mami_Jazz^

wa..so give face...be the first to reply my thread. :)
5 yrs is good...you are still consider young mummy wat..considering your ds1 so big liao. :) financially stable..good wat. :)

for me

1) 4 yrs
2) just nice ba...cos dating is quite tiring leh...especially the travelling time..to meet just for a little while :p
3) cos he propose lor. if jedadad didn't propose, then continue dating lor. if he propose, later i reject, then he heartbroken, then i sad... :tlaugh:
u asked i sure answer de :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub:
i dun hv proposal de, ha said applied flat means proposal liao
but in the end we did not wait for the flat which was first batch in Punggol, else Javen will not be 5 yo now liao, maybe oni 1 yo :tlaugh:
my fren waited for 7-8 years to get punngol flat :shyxxx: i mean my time hor

jedamum

u asked i sure answer de :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub:
i dun hv proposal de, ha said applied flat means proposal liao
but in the end we did not wait for the flat which was first batch in Punggol, else Javen will not be 5 yo now liao, maybe oni 1 yo :tlaugh:
my fren waited for 7-8 years to get punngol flat :shyxxx: i mean my time hor
hm..if jav 1 yo old, then didi will be very very young liao lor....or maybe their age gap not so big liao :)

jedamum

1. 2 years steady.. But before that we knew one another 5 years le..

2. Me and hb thinking back.. Life will be different if we settled down soon after knowing each other.. But he has no feelings for me then lei as he just broke off with his 1st love.. Wa if that really happen, I good life now le.. Our kids may be 7 or 8yo le.. But all fated one ba..

3. Tie the knot ah.. Hmm I was in love with him more than the other way round then.. Oh he proposed one de.. Easier lor, as we every minutes stick together ma as we do free lance sales together.. Heehee.. He mentioned ROM, we are partners le ma, in all aspect.. And have license to be intimate.. Hahaha..
so when last time you are friends, you already bio him long long liao la? :tlaugh:

aby

so when last time you are friends, you already bio him long long liao la? :tlaugh:
Ya la.. I'm the eldest ma so I like protecting pple.. See him so pitiful ma.. :wong19: HeeHee.. I was his E Maths tutor.. Then we lost touch when he went NS.. When we met again @ his bro's wedding, his eyes "ting ting.." heehee..

Down the years, he liked me la but as our education different ma.. He shared he feels zhi bei (inferior) ma..

ok la.. Now he protect me.. Heehee.. :tlaugh:

M

^Mami_Jazz^

whirlwind romance! pyew wee!!!

ya..propose sure accept one...who can turn down a diamond ring?? heehee
Jedadad is so romantic :elvis::elvis: Proposed with diamond ring !!!
SO envy .....

jedamum

Ya la.. I'm the eldest ma so I like protecting pple.. See him so pitiful ma.. :wong19: HeeHee.. I was his E Maths tutor.. Then we lost touch when he went NS.. When we met again @ his bro's wedding, his eyes "ting ting.." heehee..

Down the years, he liked me la but as our education different ma.. He shared he feels zhi bei (inferior) ma..

ok la.. Now he protect me.. Heehee.. :tlaugh:
hm...his eyes 'ting ting'...your heart 'flutter flutter'..heehee

jedamum

Jedadad is so romantic :elvis::elvis: Proposed with diamond ring !!!
SO envy .....
haha...the diamond is dunno how many decimal place point carat one...ya..it costs more than one month of his pay...his NS pay... :tlaugh:
now the ring sitting in the cupboard cos my finger fat liao.... :mhissyfit:

aby

hm...his eyes 'ting ting'...your heart 'flutter flutter'..heehee
Hahahaha.. Ya la.. :shyxxx:Well, he "ting ting" without action lei.. Just go out with a group of friends K and drinking session often.. Hey, he nv chased me at all k.. Just blossomed from buddy to lover.. No flower, suprises etc as he was damn broked ma.. Well, that proposed for the license lor.. :001_302:

Heehee.. now, somwtime I still upset no courtship like all the rest.. BUT he very doting now.. I joked with him, this is his PAYBACK time :Dancing_wub:as I suffered alot of nonsense from his family too.. His parents forced him break off with me twice ah.. :elvis:

Now the present situation makes me felt all worthwhile!!! :tlaugh:

M

^Mami_Jazz^

haha...the diamond is dunno how many decimal place point carat one...ya..it costs more than one month of his pay...his NS pay... :tlaugh:
now the ring sitting in the cupboard cos my finger fat liao.... :mhissyfit:
wah i tink u betta stop else i'll go :wong7::wong7:
more than 1 mth of his pay !!!
my dh will say, i dun wan to marry u liao :shyxxx::shyxxx:
Yours is auto buy, i mean if i asked him to buy at that time !!! :wong7:
I'm FOC de :shyxxx::shyxxx:

jedamum

wah i tink u betta stop else i'll go :wong7::wong7:
more than 1 mth of his pay !!!
my dh will say, i dun wan to marry u liao :shyxxx::shyxxx:
Yours is auto buy, i mean if i asked him to buy at that time !!! :wong7:
I'm FOC de :shyxxx::shyxxx:
oi..you never read carefully..i said more than 1 mth of his pay...his NS pay la!!!! NS pay how much nia....:tlaugh: