how many children?

KAmum

Hi mummies, how many kids do you want? i want 3, bf also want 3. his mum (theyre malays) want 5 lol...my mum says to stop at 2. how many do you gals want? I'll try for my second one in 4 years, after I'm at a legal age to get married lulllll :p

Sad 33

ahhh...kaum, legal age to get married is 21 right? So are u postponing yr marriage til then? :D
haa...i guess # of children depends on how many u can afford.
for me i think 3 is a good number of children!

Kary2500

Even my hubby and me want 3 children... But I told him everything will depend on how I can manage labor pains and post delivery... In the first trimester I told him I can't get pregnant again, cos I was always sick... But now I'm enjoying being pregnant so don't mind it... Only the labor pains is a big worry...

JoeyLim0402

Don't worry too much, when the contractions come u don't even have time to worry just hope that ur little want can faster come out. Good luck!:)

xiaodaisy

i wanted to have 4 ! 2 boys & 2 girls so the 2 boys can play cars together while the 2 girls can play dolls together LOL ! BUT sg cost is not easy to have so many haha !

so i'll just dream and hope maybe .. haha !

Alisa

I want one girl and one boy. Still trying for baby :(
peppermint, try to relax. have u done check up? or u can try TCM, thats works for me.

I salute those we wanted more than 2 kids... i wanted 2 and my husband don mind 3 if we can afford but after giving birth to my son, i wanted to stop at 1...

peppermint, try to relax. have u done check up? or u can try TCM, thats works for me.

I salute those we wanted more than 2 kids... i wanted 2 and my husband don mind 3 if we can afford but after giving birth to my son, i wanted to stop at 1...
I did all the check and I am perfectly fine. hubby refuses to do a check until I did IUI then we found out that his swimmers are very weak. he is refusing to quit smoking nor take any supplements, even though he paid for them.

I underwent ICIS twice beginning of this year, both fresh cycles. first ICIS, we found out that beside his swimmers being weak, they are all odd shapes. meaning we will not be able to conceive naturally. both ICIS failed. I am currently taking a break and looking to go through my third round later part of this year. i may want to try accupunture to tiao my body, do you know of any good one? before ICIS, I have tried the chinese phycisian at marine parade but it was too heaty and it didn't really work for us.

is that your baby photo at the bottom? so cute la!

KAmum

Sad 33:664361 said:
ahhh...kaum, legal age to get married is 21 right? So are u postponing yr marriage til then? :D
haa...i guess # of children depends on how many u can afford.
for me i think 3 is a good number of children!
maybe get married next yr idk bf parents.damn indecisive nn annoying. Ya 4 sounds like too many, 2 too little. 3 just.nice! ;)

KAmum

xiaodaisy:664434 said:
i wanted to have 4 ! 2 boys & 2 girls so the 2 boys can play cars together while the 2 girls can play dolls together LOL ! BUT sg cost is not easy to have so many haha !

so i'll just dream and hope maybe .. haha !
gd luck! ;)

Sad 33

I did all the check and I am perfectly fine. hubby refuses to do a check until I did IUI then we found out that his swimmers are very weak. he is refusing to quit smoking nor take any supplements, even though he paid for them.

I underwent ICIS twice beginning of this year, both fresh cycles. first ICIS, we found out that beside his swimmers being weak, they are all odd shapes. meaning we will not be able to conceive naturally. both ICIS failed. I am currently taking a break and looking to go through my third round later part of this year. i may want to try accupunture to tiao my body, do you know of any good one? before ICIS, I have tried the chinese phycisian at marine parade but it was too heaty and it didn't really work for us.
hi peppermint, yr chinese physician at marine parade, is Ban Choon Chan? i went there once and managed to get pregnant only after 1 session of medication. however the pregnancy didn't turn out well and being not viable, i have to D&C.....

btw i have lit knowledge about IUI so i can't share more info with u. maybe u can start a new thread to ask for contacts to chinese accupuntune?

i also have trouble getting my hubby on supplement. damn stubborn as he feels that he get his nutrition from food and thats enough!!!

pixie

My spouse and I didn't plan for baby as both of us are not young anymore and thought we will never have own kids.
Then at our least expected, I was pregnant - by the time I went to the gynae to get confirmation I was already 8 weeks in my pregnancy.

My daughter is now 12 months old and we both thought that it would be nice to have another new addition to the family, mainly because we like our girl to have a companion. However, we are not really planning for one since we are both busy with our highly stressful and demanding job (husband fly back to Australia forthnightly). Husband is not a local so we are easy with the gender of the next new addition.

We agreed to try for another year and if it happens, we are ready to be parents again. Otherwise, we are just happy with what we have :)

tealeaf

Husband and I are thinking to have 3. We know the cost of raising children is high but if it's not impossible to raise 3 kids. It just needs prudence financial planning. Pixie, my husband also needs to fly to Australia fortnightly.

hi peppermint, yr chinese physician at marine parade, is Ban Choon Chan? i went there once and managed to get pregnant only after 1 session of medication. however the pregnancy didn't turn out well and being not viable, i have to D&C.....

btw i have lit knowledge about IUI so i can't share more info with u. maybe u can start a new thread to ask for contacts to chinese accupuntune?

i also have trouble getting my hubby on supplement. damn stubborn as he feels that he get his nutrition from food and thats enough!!!
Yup he is the one. We were with him for 3 months. Nothing works so we went ivf - ICIS. What's D&C?

KAmum

peppermint:665094 said:
myusha:664460 said:
1 shld be enuff. The labor pain too scary le
my labor wasnt painful leh tbh i felt like i was shitting . Honestly HAHAHA!!
Seriously? You so cute la. So did you get the epidural?
errrr no. It was over in...15 minutes? Contractions was abt 4 hrs luh but generally feels like need.to poopoo xB 9.30 go in deliverh suite, 948pm she came out xD