How many instant noodles did you eat throughout your pregnancy?

afoomi

Most people said instant noodle is not good for the baby,
eating 4x5's pack of noodles throughout the pregnancy, is it bad? :001_302:

cyberie

i got craving for instant noodle too... til now.. eat 5 packets.. aei ...tink we dun have it daily for everyday for all meals..
bb still can get the nutrients needed.. ya??

Tannie

I had 3 cup noodles so far... Now in 32 wks... Does the Korean noodle from food court counts? If yes, I alrdy had 4...

Dilys

Most people said instant noodle is not good for the baby,
eating 4x5's pack of noodles throughout the pregnancy, is it bad? :001_302:
Hi

I am in my 3rd trimester @ 36wks.. Having instant noodles almost everyday for 3 weeks for lunch :) so is it healthy ?? Hehe surprisingly my bb gain healthy every 2 weeks :) n till date I only gain 5.6kg haha :)

What is healthy or not healthy hehe.. Compare to those in Africa we are so lucky to have instant noodles haha ! Enjoy !!

tealeaf

Dilys, you're so funny ;) and you're 4 more weeks till your due date! All the best yah

I tried to limit myself once a week the most. My husband will scold me if I eat too much instant noodle. He said there is no nutrients and many preservatives. But sometimes I have cravings for instant noodle, so I could not help it.

Once I tried to eat instant noodle secretly, but my hubby caught me :embarrassed:

cyberie

Dilys, you're so funny ;) and you're 4 more weeks till your due date! All the best yah

I tried to limit myself once a week the most. My husband will scold me if I eat too much instant noodle. He said there is no nutrients and many preservatives. But sometimes I have cravings for instant noodle, so I could not help it.

Once I tried to eat instant noodle secretly, but my hubby caught me :embarrassed:
haa.. i will make my hubby cook instant noodle for me....

tania10

Here is my recipe for Maggie curry noodles..

cook 1 packet noddles in 1 and half cup boiling water. When water almost dry and noodles is cooked , remove from heat and keep aside.

Then heat a wok add 1 teaspoon oil , 1 teaspoon finely slice onion . Fry for few seconds ,add some vege and stir fry for few mins . When vege is done, add one egg and mix well . Then add curry powder and fry for few seconds . After that add cooked noodles and cook for 1 min . Ready to served your healthier version of instant noodles with egg and vege.

Note : I also add 1 green chilli . If you like you also can add shrimp, chicken stripes and cilantro leaves.