How Many Kids Do You Want?

camom

How many kids would you want?

I would like to have 3. My youngest is now coming to 1.5 yo, so contemplating if we shld go ahead and try for No. 3. I so miss the babyhood days

Last edited:

autumn82

I would like to have 1 kid if I could. :tlaugh:But have to form the word 好, so have 2.

No more no.3 for me if possible. I've had enuff!! I would rather play with other people's kids.. Wahahahahah. :001_302::001_302::001_302:

apollo

during my preg, i wanted only 1 kid cos my 1st 5mth preg was too tough alrdy.. but aft tt 5mth passed, i wanted to hav 2! haha.. actu we discussed it b4. if no 1 is a girl, we will stop but if is a boy den we will plan for no 2 few yrs later.. haha...

catherlyn

for me maybe 2 ba cos when let master come my ger's name he said she "wang" me but not hubby. hubby one need no.2 to "wang" him LOL tat day after hearing it st8 come hospital tell me tat i need gv birth to 2 i tot wat happen.

NursMama

last time before married, i planned to have 4 ~ two boys, two gals :Dancing_tongue:

but after having 2 gals and both via c-sect, think i have enough already! can't bear to be cut open again :nah:

so definitely i'm stopping at 2! :wong19:

Ting

so far one lil pin is good enough. but i think i would like to hv 2, cos pin seems to show interest in being a jiejie~:)

uddermummy

when i was young, i wanted 6. When i grew older, i cut it down to 4.

After getting married, I thought, well, maybe 3.

Now that I've had 1, I think 1 is more than enough!:001_302:

hakisumi

hmm.. if my next 1 is a ger..prob i ll stop.. if its boy.. hopefully try a ger?
ger more heart to heart to mama.. LOL

Ottermum

hmmm.....i'd love to have 3 actually....if financially we're ok i hope i can have a pair of twin gals next time! :tlaugh:

but think hubby's happy with just one...he's worried about having gals...says next time when she grows up not home by midnight he's to go wait for her at the void deck!!

autumn82

hmmm.....i'd love to have 3 actually....if financially we're ok i hope i can have a pair of twin gals next time! :tlaugh:

but think hubby's happy with just one...he's worried about having gals...says next time when she grows up not home by midnight he's to go wait for her at the void deck!!
Your dh so funni :p I thought he's gonna "Track" her down like satelite if she doesn't get home by 10pm! :tlaugh:

Ottermum

Your dear husband so funni :p I thought he's gonna "Track" her down like satelite if she doesn't get home by 10pm! :tlaugh:
seriously i think he'd do that!! :tlaugh:

oh by the way i've seen a fortune teller once she told me to just have 1 kid...she said "it's ok to have a kid...one is ok....stop trying after the year of the OX...does that mean to just have one?? :err:

few months later my colleague did some funny calculations with my birth date n time n told me i'll have a miscarriage if i got pregnant at the age of 36...

that's exactly when we plan to have a 2nd one wor...

autumn82

seriously i think he'd do that!! :tlaugh:

oh by the way i've seen a fortune teller once she told me to just have 1 kid...she said "it's ok to have a kid...one is ok....stop trying after the year of the OX...does that mean to just have one?? :err:

few months later my colleague did some funny calculations with my birth date n time n told me i'll have a miscarriage if i got pregnant at the age of 36...

that's exactly when we plan to have a 2nd one ...
:tlaugh: Daddies.. :p

She's prob just trying to tell you, it is ok to have 1 only if you dont intend to have no.2? Dun think too much.. :)

:err: your colleague got side line ar? LOL. :p I think if you're serious about getting another, no harm trying for it coz u never know how true the predictions are afterall.. *pats*

Ottermum

thanks babe...

we'll see how...right now he doesn't want cos he doesn't wanna share his love for Yuzhe with another baby...

maybe few years later he'll see that Yuzhe's feeling lonely n decides to create a playmate for him :tlaugh: