How Many Kids Do You Want?

MomoMummy

want 2 kids..

intially wanted only 1 girl den thats all.. until i see one show the mummy say

" Choi la.. lets say me & hubby got something happen to us, least next time they are not alone to handle the situation.. they have at least a companion"..

so decided no matter what muz pop one more.. hopefully boy..!

camom

I am a convert!

I originally wanted only 1, then dd wanted a younger sibling (that's why the age gap is so big). It turned out to be the opp gender so she wanted another bb. I asked DS if he wanted a baby yesterday and he shook his head so vigoriously! haahaa..

meiteoh

I'd like to have 3 kids but we won't start on no 2 until we move back to Europe. It's just too expensive to have a kid here for a foreigner (medical bills, etc, etc). :(

chelle

When my 6 mth old boy is behaving and smiling happily at me, i think i want 2 or 3 kids.
But when he is misbehaving, i think 1 is ENOUGH!!!

jasobias

i wldnt mind a 4th but i dont think we can afford another one but main reason wld be i cant stand the stress of pregnancy anymore.All the time so worried if baby is gonna be ok..so stressful!!!

CanCanMum

if i can afford i dun mind to stay home be a queen bee :p

juz give birth and give birth till no more energy to wahhahahhaha~~~~

like form a soccer team or something, like last time my grandma's daughter, she got 8 kiddozzzz

my grandma's daughter's son (my cousin) berri cute, when he was 8 years old, he asked her "how come ahhh mahh got 8 children, izzit she have sex 8 times????!!!"

LOLssssssssssssssssss

Last edited:

Ting

CCM, your grandma's daughter is your aunt right? then her son shld be your cousin???
hahahahahaha~

Ottermum

i wldnt mind a 4th but i dont think we can afford another one but main reason wld be i cant stand the stress of pregnancy anymore.All the time so worried if baby is gonna be ok..so stressful!!!
I totally agree with this...

when i was expecting Yuzhe i failed the triple blood test...down syndrome risk was 80:1 instead of 320:1 (for my age)...i cried like mad...

then did the Amniocentesis (expensive!)...n had to go through the 2 weeks tormenting wait for the result...

i kept thinking what if? what if?? what if??? so stressful...imagine terminating the pregnancy when he's already started kicking in your tummy?!

oh man...that was STRESSFUL~~

DodoTan

Ideally, I want 2 boys and 2 girls. But don't think we can afford the space and $$ and attention for so many. May go for #3, but not so soon. See how we cope with 2 first. :p

Frenchkitty

Hubby is enthusiastic about having more children. I also hope to have 3 or 4 kids.. My first and only son is 7mths+ now. Thinking of trying for Rabbit & Dragon babies. But just my main concern is scared that we will have financial issues becos I dont think I will be working with so many kids then, and we are a high maintenance couple - New car every 3yrs, just bought new pad, Bugaboo Cameleon, Maclaren and Combi strollers for just ONE baby, overseas trips, bi-weekly shopping for us and baby in town, etc.

If $$ isnt a concern then I will def go ahead and have 3 or 4 :)

2nd concern is - C-section. Scared that subsequent babies also born by Csection then very pain. :(

bellerichez

Hubby is enthusiastic about having more children. I also hope to have 3 or 4 kids.. My first and only son is 7mths+ now. Thinking of trying for Rabbit & Dragon babies. But just my main concern is scared that we will have financial issues becos I dont think I will be working with so many kids then, and we are a high maintenance couple - New car every 3yrs, just bought new pad, Bugaboo Cameleon, Maclaren and Combi strollers for just ONE baby, overseas trips, bi-weekly shopping for us and baby in town, etc.

2nd concern is - C-section. Scared that subsequent babies also born by Csection then very pain. :(

Dragon year sure got many ppl give birth. Ya main issue is still Money. Wah u bought so many stroller for ur baby, so out of so many stroller, which one your baby prefer???

Oppsgal

Thought c-sect, they open same place. New car every 3 years? Wow... so expensive. What brand car? BMW?

Frenchkitty

bellerichez, my baby got no preference.. But Hubby likes the Maclaren best cos its compact and light and very easy to steer.
I like the Combi Miracle Turn cos can reverse handle and is 4 wheel drive, 1-hand fold & open, and very light. Hubby thinks it is a bit flimsy though.
The Bugaboo Cameleon is for going to beach n rough terrains and we're gonna use it for our road trip to Melb in Feb.. it is heavy & bulky and very difficult to open and close.

jazz_sofia

How many kids would you want?

I would like to have 3. My youngest is now coming to 1.5 yo, so contemplating if we shld go ahead and try for No. 3. I so miss the babyhood days

i want 1 of each...now my princess is 3y/o...will try for the next one (hoping for a boy) probably 2011...cheers :Dancing_wub:

cmeilim

hubby wants 3 but i want 4, so he said 4 also can, except he's concerned abt safety and health. becos our #1 is just seven months old and we are both 32 liao. i really hope that we can still make it, lol! but i wanna stop working or work from home after #2 cos it's too much working outside and taking care of kids at the same time. besides, i am considering homeschooling my kids until they are old enough to go to sec school. the current primary school programme is just ridiculously overdemanding on young children!! hopefully can afford to send them to IB programme as I think it's better and more broad-based than the O and A levels programmes. =)

iwan2noe

How many kids would you want?

I would like to have 3. My youngest is now coming to 1.5 yo, so contemplating if we shld go ahead and try for No. 3. I so miss the babyhood days
I would like to have 2, 1 gal and 1 boy... hehe=)

ping26

want 2 kids..

intially wanted only 1 girl then thats all.. until i see one show the mummy say

" Choi .. lets say me & hubby got something happen to us, least next time they are not alone to handle the situation.. they have at least a companion"..

so decided no matter what must pop one more.. hopefully boy..!

I wanted 3 kids when I was younger. Now I think I can only cope with 2 kids.

Hubby only wants 0 or 1 kid. I had to issue threats to get him to agree to have Christine.

Now he adores her & wants her to have undivided attn and $$. Partially he doesn't want to tempt fate cos he was a very very mischievious kiddo.

Will use this excuse to psycho hubby next year. no one to protect his lil baby when we are gone. :001_302:

sunburst

I only wanted to have 1, but my husband has always mentioned that he wants 2. So after no. 1 I have been telling him "see how lar", "maybe later", "let nature takes it course", "wait till no. 1 is 2 "... then along came no. 2 as a unexpected surprise. I guess I really spoke too soon.