How many months will babies start teething?

apollo

ds started to have teething symptoms at 3mth+. and 1st teeth came out at ard 4mth+. he is nw 14mth, has more than 14 teeth =)

diymummy

Mine had his first tooth at 9 mths.

Teething ranges from 6 mths to 3 yo. By 3, children should all have already grown their full set of milk teeth.

My son is 19 mths. He has 8 teeth.

angelwendy

Benson gums start to itch when he is about 3 month plus.. till now no teeth yet... think gotta wait longer a bit...:001_302:

cocraze

For my girl, think her gum start itching at about 3 months (start to shove things into her mouth, starting with fingers...). Her first two teeth appeared at about 5 months plus, two right in front at bottom gums.

She is 7 months old now, nothing else so far. just even more itching and drooling. Now she likes to chew on rounds things, like her pacifier plastic hook rather than the rubber part that is meant to go into her mouth!

Phoebii Cheng

My son started teething around 5mths plus....his first two lower teeth appeared around 6mths.....but by 1yrs old he almost had his full set of teeth except the molars....

Yes I agree that every child is different.......

izanyzam

My boy's first 2 lower teeth came out when he was about 7months... But he started teething around 5months plus..Always drooling..Always cranky...!!!:eek:

pepperphibs

My daughter's bottom 2 came out at 4mths, then by 7mths she had the top 2, then now at 10 mths she has 8, 4 each on top and bottom.

Every child is different and from what my mom says, come out later better cos last longer. haha!

adelynn

my girl's bottom 2 came out at 6 months and then halted for 3 months. at 8.5 months her top 2 front plus the incisor came out all at a go.
lucky for me, no drooling no crankiness, she endured teething pretty well.

bbyoshi

hmm my twins started to have teething symptoms around 3 months.
my elder twin is just sprouting the first 2 lower teeth a few days ago. They are 8 months old.

The younger twin still no sign yet..

Yep yep.. every baby is different. just wait, and it will come.

tangzcandy

my gal is 8 months now. she jus started teething. most babies, the first teething will be the 2 from the bottom. my gal had 1 on the top & 1 on the bottom... i find it quite strange in the first place.

sg81hani

what are the signs of teething? Is there anyway we can assist in the teething process on encourage better teething? How to ensure the teeth grows nicely?

ramirez

Alpha Male
My boy started when he was 6 months. Some babies have teeth when they're born, and some can start anywhere from birth to 9 months. But usually its around 6 months.