How much diapers to buy???

Kokura

I am a first-time mother & I am wondering how much diapers I should buy. I am afraid to buy too many pieces just in case my bb outgrows it faster than I expected. And may I know on average, how fast does a bb upgrade to the next size?
I hope some experieced mummies can share with me. Thank u so much! ^.^

ast0212

For my first bub I bought 2 boxes of 108 nappies. That seemed to be enough. For my second I can't remember as we partly used cloth nappies.

Hope that helps :)

diza

I always refer to my baby's weight for the sizes. If I'm not mistaken, my boy used NB size up to 1.5 mths and used size S up till abt 3 mths and M till 7mths. Again, it depends on how fast ur baby grows.

Kokura

Mmmm... But there are NB diapers for babies up till 5kg & S size diapers for babies from 3-5kg.
So how do I know which diaper size should buy since the two sizes overlap each other???

rEpuLsiOn

I started with buying S size.. brought abt 4 packets.. because doctor say that baby is big when she is in my tummy, so am afraid that she cannot fit into NB size.. Turn out S is ok.. NB is too small..

Kokura

I started with buying S size.. brought abt 4 packets.. because doctor say that baby is big when she is in my tummy, so am afraid that she cannot fit into NB size.. Turn out S is ok.. NB is too small..

Oh I see. How heavy was she when she was inside & how heavy was she when she was borned???

Wendy1982

i buy diaper size only as fit on her, it depends what size she grow, coz maybe u buy to many and u don't might know it i not enough nd not fit on her.