how much does your baby weight and how tall? please share!

apollo

regina, now they will grow sideways, as they grow bigger, they will grow upwards. :)

pin @ 3 or 4 mths old.
(cant rmb how old)

i miss her chubbiness!! :shyxxx:

compare to my DP, she slim down so much!
i didnt check bk this thread, didnt noe u uploaded pin's baby time photo!!

SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! last time so cute, now also very cute!!!:tlaugh:

Just brought baby to dr today she has a cough so they took her weight..7.5 months..10.1kg.Height didnt take...she is chubby but so fun to cuddle...hahahhah
wow!!! can join ds's 'sumo club' liaooo =P

catherlyn

Deziree just went for her 3rd mth assess. She weighing at 5.6kg n 61.2cm. Seen to me that she is like only gaining 100 over grams each week hmmm

apollo

My little girls just went for her 4th month jab about a week ago. She is 8.22kg and 63cm.

OMG SO CHUBBY SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can i pinch pinch kiss kiss her?!

ask u horr, will her thighs kanna stuck btwn the bumbo? ds's thigh used to get stuck inside. haha!

dun wry, usually aft 3-6mths old, their weight gain will slow down (though ds is still gainin at least 1kg per mth -.-||)..

paperger85

OMG SO CHUBBY SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can i pinch pinch kiss kiss her?!

ask you horr, will her thighs kanna stuck btwn the bumbo? dear son's thigh used to get stuck inside. haha!

dont wry, usually after 3-6mths old, their weight gain will slow down (though dear son is still gainin at least 1kg per month -.-||)..
Sure kanna stuck between the dumbo one lor. My gal's thighs are so huge I have difficulty buying diapers for her. Size M too big around the waist but too small around the thighs. Sighs...

In the end my MIL keep complaining why I put baby in the dumbo when its so tight for her. My MIL loves to carry her, even when we are out shopping despite my telling her not to carry her ALL THE TIME.

jasobias

At 8 month check darling weighs 10.5kg n 74cm.
cant believe still tht she was so tiny once..hahhaha
just brought for 9 month check up,weight 11kg height 77cm..both off the charts..dr just said she is tall n big..hheheh..oh well she doesnt look tht big

Attachments

hapieger

my gal also nv gain weight for the past few months.. her weight has been 8.5kg since 9mths old.. now at 14mths old, she still weighs the same.. is it ok if she nv gain weight?

shuzhen

oh dear, very stressed reading tis thread... my ds3 is abt 19 weeks, 6.55kg (height not sure)... based on healthbook, he's in 25% percentile... seems most mommies' babies here are quite chubby... mine seems very small size in comparison... sigh...

sometimes i wonder if it's becos he was born at 37 weeks at 2.88kg oni... or it doesn't affect?? reason i'm wondering abt tis is cos both his bros were born at 38.5 and 39.5 weeks wif birth weight slightly over 3kg... i dun seem to recall them being in the low percentile chart...
My boy was born at 38 weeks at 2.895kg , 52 cm. Now he is in his 6 weeks, 4.24kg, 54cm. Our pd told us to feed him 120ml but he drinks only 70-90ml about 680-750ml per day. He is small builded with long arms and legs unlike other babies so chubby.His percentile is only 22.3% and i'm also worry he is underfeed.