How much to prepare for renovation and buying of furniture /appliances for 3 rm flat?

wepo12

I want only touch up on the kitchen and both toilets of my 3 room flat. It will be ready by 2015. Roughly how much I need to prepare.. Would like some advise from experience mummys here... thanks you all

LadyMsteo

Re: How much to prepare for renovation and buying of furniture /appliances for 3 rm f

well, depends on what kind of things you want to do..

it could be ranged from 10k to 50k

wepo12

Re: How much to prepare for renovation and buying of furniture /appliances for 3 rm f

10 to 50 k .. hmm.. I thought of just changing the kitchen and toilets .. I thought it will be less than 20k .. can that be done? thnks

LadyMsteo

can.

just sharing some personal experience: renovation is not a easy matter - choosing the contractor, material, schedule and planning, monitering the process, chasing, afterwards maintenance, all take effort and time.

wish you a very good one!

Daniel

10 to 50 k .. hmm.. I thought of just changing the kitchen and toilets .. I thought it will be less than 20k .. can that be done? thnks
Hi Wepo12,

Yes under 20K can be done subject to the amount of works and materials.
If you have any further enquiry, feel free to contact us: Enquiry@HomeHubAndLiving.com
www.homehubandliving.com/home-owners-contact-us

For Singapore Renovation Ideas: Home Design Ideas | Home Hub and Living

mag_huiling

I want only touch up on the kitchen and both toilets of my 3 room flat. It will be ready by 2015. Roughly how much I need to prepare.. Would like some advise from experience mummys here... thanks you all
If you're on tight budget, you can actually engage a contractor and ask for a quote. Or engage contractor for their labor, you get the materials yourself.

I think can be less than 10k (if you source the materials yourself and engage a contractor.) I'm also waiting for my 3R New flat. I got a contractor's rough quote (max 3K for my kitchen cabinet, fridge base, etc)

vinvin

If you're on tight budget, you can actually engage a contractor and ask for a quote. Or engage contractor for their labor, you get the materials yourself.

I think can be less than 10k (if you source the materials yourself and engage a contractor.) I'm also waiting for my 3R New flat. I got a contractor's rough quote (max 3K for my Kitchen Cabinet, fridge base, etc)
I have contractors contact if you need any.

babyangel82

Home Renovation can improve your house design and also help to increase the price of your flat when you want to sell it.

Daniel

[h=3]Renovation Checklist for going to be new home owner when receiving key.[/h]1st your ID/Contractor require your floor plan, Theme of your house
Essential items you need to do ….etc

In the 1st few meeting, it is not easy to quote unless a ballpark figure as
home owners may not even know what they settled unless they had long planned in
details.

Renovation is like tailor a space, there are too many variation.

Find out more and see what you need to know.

sammathew

Generally,renovation costs around 20% to 30% of the value of your property. You can make an estimation after calculating the whole area of your property and include labor charges.