How much weight have you lost ?

Carol

How much weight have you lost eversince you gave birth ?

For me is around 21 kg eversince 6 mths ago. Still working hard to lose more :001_302:

CynCyn

My preggy weight was 62kg .
Now around 47kg , back to my normal weight b4 preggy .
Shed around 15kg .

stefneo

I'm a very active mother. I goes to the gym 3 times a week through out my pregnancy until I am ready to deliver.

I put on about 8 kg for my 2nd baby and lose them all within the 1st 2 month coz after baby is borned, only maybe 2-3 kg left.

I start my exercise regime when my babe is 6 weeks and since then, I am back at my pre-pregnancy weight before I go back to work when babe is 3 months old.

So I guess even if you are not the exercise kind, using the stairs, walk more like get off one bus stop before your actual stop would help.

good luck!

LoVeS

Me put on 16kg but only manage to shed off 10kg till now, remaining 6kgs r so hard to shed off to me.

lisa_ng

i've lost nearly 20kg. put on about 23kg when pregnant. some more to shed. got to do more housework...:001_302:

LoVeS

i love swimming n hope to swimming to shed off my remaining weights but too bad no1 take care of my ds aso.

Leanne

Mommies, you all shld state you all lose how much weigh in how many days.

For me,

Before preggie : 48kg
Preggie : 60kg
Total Gained : 12kg

Now(Leroy borned on 4th Aug) : 52kg

In 2 weeks time, lost 8kg :)

CynCyn

i've lost nearly 20kg. put on about 23kg when pregnant. some more to shed. got to do more housework...:001_302:

My appetite is big so asking me to go on a diet just for shedding of those weights are a big no no for me .

I lose weight by doing alot of hsewrk .

Everyday I'm like running around doing all the hsewrk and it helps lose weight too .

tiziana

i gained 16kg throughout my whole prenancy, i've lost 11kg, still need to shed another 5 more kg to reach my pre-preg weight, most of the fats are abit on my arms and hips and thighs.