How much weight have you lost ?

EnFlor

My cuzin just started using AyurSlim. (Thanx to me, i intro Himalaya skin care prdts to her but she opted the slimming product instead )

Hmmm....will definitely be observing her. And if she makes significant progress with her weight loss (w/o side effects), i'll spread the news in this thread.

tracyk

Oh yeah fruity lite is a slimming tea . the herbalife is the meal replacement. But they say meal replacement forever dependent on it. So i guess fruity lite better waaait i go find internet show u what is it :001_302:

but fruity lite is not a meal replacement rite? its slimming tea rite?

tracyk

See below from internet

Goodness comes in a small form - Fruity Lite, an all-natural healthy drink with immense health benefits.

Fruity Lite is an au natural cooling drink when taken twice daily, aids in slimming, purging bad breathe, and aids in digestion and bowel movement.

This mildly sweet beverage is the perfect healthy alternative choice to quench your thirst anytime of the day, hot or cold. You may even choose to add this delicious beverage to your favourite cocktails to give it a boost of nature’s goodness.

Fruity Lite is specially manufactured through advanced scientific methods using high-grade hawthorn fruit, Fructus Mume and honey without the use of any artificial colouring or flavouring, giving consumers a peace of mind.

Positive feedbacks from many of the satisfied consumers include the relieving of constipation, elimination of bad breath, the “cooling” down of the body system and “losing inches off waistline”.

And now, in celebration of Fruity Lite being awarded the Watsons Health & Beauty Award Winner, you can now get a free junior pack (worth $2.45) with every big pack($6.95) purchased(while stocks last).

Available at all Watson’s Sheng Shiong, Unity, OG, ZTP and leading medical halls. Go grab a pack of Fruity Lite and enjoy the natural fruity goodness today!

Yuki Miaka

Oh yeah fruity lite is a slimming tea . the herbalife is the meal replacement. But they say meal replacement forever dependent on it. So i guess fruity lite better waaait i go find internet show u what is it :001_302:

I try this herbal life before, it'sgood because it contains multivitamins.. and when you drink it to replace a meal ,you will not feelhungry.. they have also come with some pill that actually make u not to feel hugry & burnt off fats.

Usually they onli suggest to replace dinner and advise to eat heathily for breakfast & lunch.

Hearbal life is just an aid in losing weight so we still need to do certain amount of work out or execise everyday.. in order to stay healthy or lose weight in healthy way.

The best way is still execise.. those slimming tea & male replacement are just helping to lose weight faster but once you stop it you will gain back the weight because the amount of carrbohydrate that we take in will not burnt off fast if we do not exercise.

I have a frn who has been taking herbal life meal replacement for years, she lose weight about minimum 20kg. before losing weight she is not healthy having lots of problem cause by extreme overweight but now she is even stronger than me lol:p. SHe is the one that intro me to hearbal life. Welll ... of all the method, i will still highly recommend execising/ gym is the best way to lose weight...

I stop hearbal life because my hubby dun wan me to replace dinner. -.-" everyday nag nag...

Note: fot those who wants to gain weight.. you can take normal 3 meals/day plus extra meal replacement because the milkshake contains lot of protein & vit. hehe.

Jiayou ...

Amulet

My cuzin just started using AyurSlim. (Thanx to me, i intro Himalaya skin care prdts to her but she opted the slimming product instead )

Hmmm....will definitely be observing her. And if she makes significant progress with her weight loss (w/o side effects), i'll spread the news in this thread.
please do yeah!

now baby 7 months, i lost 17kgs.. still 5 kgs from pre-preg weight.. hope to lose everything by baby 12 months.. then wear bikini, n make my cousins who gave birth since 10 years ago and haven regain their own figure, yet exclaimed that im very fat when baby is 5 months old, shut up..

CanCanMum

please do yeah!

now baby 7 months, i lost 17kgs.. still 5 kgs from pre-preg weight.. hope to lose everything by baby 12 months.. then wear bikini, n make my cousins who gave birth since 10 years ago and haven regain their own figure, yet exclaimed that im very fat when baby is 5 months old, shut up..
me too...

pple who says i am fat are all oversized pple...wonder whats wrong with them??

my mil and relatives all say i was fat tt time...but hey, cant they look at they themselves? They are oversized aunties already leh....still say i fat?

perhaps they are jealous of us having close-to original figure after birth, hahaha!!! One of them even asked me to throw away my pre-preg clothes leh!!!

Amulet

me too...

pple who says i am fat are all oversized pple...wonder whats wrong with them??

my mil and relatives all say i was fat tt time...but hey, cant they look at they themselves? They are oversized aunties already leh....still say i fat?

perhaps they are jealous of us having close-to original figure after birth, hahaha!!! One of them even asked me to throw away my pre-preg clothes leh!!!
duhz lo!!

say wat, 'aiyo.. u havent slim down ar.. why still so fat.. become aunty le la.. aiyo.. ur stretchmark very erxin leh..' KNS LO!!! i wan to slim down i wan to slim down i wan to slim down!!

badtzzz

haiz...i also got those erxin stretch marks...after 1 wk of delivery..only lost like 10kg after delivery...i need to lose like 8kg more to get back my original size..haiz..just have to wait for my confinment to be over...

CanCanMum

eh? yr bb born already?

my stretch marks only lightened half a year after my boy is born...

so it will go away one...

Amulet

haiz...i also got those erxin stretch marks...after 1 wk of delivery..only lost like 10kg after delivery...i need to lose like 8kg more to get back my original size..haiz..just have to wait for my confinment to be over...
slowly la.. u took 9 months to pile on those weights remember? i also lost 10kg one week into confinement, i was so happy liao.. plus that im breastfeeding, im totally confindent that i would lost all those weights eventually.. u know hor, breastfeeding burns 500cals a day leh.. :D

badtzzz

slowly la.. u took 9 months to pile on those weights remember? i also lost 10kg one week into confinement, i was so happy liao.. plus that im breastfeeding, im totally confindent that i would lost all those weights eventually.. u know hor, breastfeeding burns 500cals a day leh.. :D
i squeeze out the milk like 3-4 times a day..super tiring n muscles cramp ah..dun noe is feng shi or ???

CanCanMum

ya born to e world on 23/10...so u gt use any massage cream or wat everyday to lighten?
oh hahaha, congrats! Epi 4 u?

never, somehow it just faded by itself...

i did post natal massage 3 times after confinement (cannot do while still having lochia) and once a month after that...abt 3 months.

but some cellulites here and there still cannot go away...

badtzzz

i did post natal massage 3 times after confinement (cannot do while still having lochia) and once a month after that...abt 3 months.

ya with epidural lor...i think if 2nd time preg i think i nid that as well....i not as brave as those mummies w/o epidural...i still hve some massage cream left..so probably use finish wont buy le cos like no use on me!!! argh!!!

jaslcare

I try this herbal life before, it'sgood because it contains multivitamins.. and when you drink it to replace a meal ,you will not feelhungry.. they have also come with some pill that actually make u not to feel hugry & burnt off fats.

Usually they onli suggest to replace dinner and advise to eat heathily for breakfast & lunch.

Hearbal life is just an aid in losing weight so we still need to do certain amount of work out or execise everyday.. in order to stay healthy or lose weight in healthy way.

The best way is still execise.. those slimming tea & male replacement are just helping to lose weight faster but once you stop it you will gain back the weight because the amount of carrbohydrate that we take in will not burnt off fast if we do not exercise.

I have a frn who has been taking herbal life meal replacement for years, she lose weight about minimum 20kg. before losing weight she is not healthy having lots of problem cause by extreme overweight but now she is even stronger than me lol:p. SHe is the one that intro me to hearbal life. Welll ... of all the method, i will still highly recommend execising/ gym is the best way to lose weight...

I stop hearbal life because my hubby dun wan me to replace dinner. -.-" everyday nag nag...

Note: fot those who wants to gain weight.. you can take normal 3 meals/day plus extra meal replacement because the milkshake contains lot of protein & vit. hehe.

Jiayou ...

Hi, find that you should continue to take herbalife...i'm also taking it...it's good...i spend alot of time to get to know this herbalife before tryi...it's a cellular nutritions...nowadays, we are told to eat a balanced meal to avoid those high risk diseases...but how is it possible to have a balanced meal? Not possible...Herbalife do is to wake our cells in our body in order to get the most nutritions and be best of health...and if u will to search the web...there's no one that provide cellular nutrition except herbalife...and one thing i like is the history of this company...it's core products is nutritions..with just this shakes...they can help to maintain, lose or gain weight...isn't it amazing?

If i were you...i'll try to convince my hubby to try it instead of giving up something that's so wonderful...well, which i'm still tryi to convince him to drink..ha ha ha...

jaslcare

I also got many...not sure called stretch marks/cellulites....on my inner n outer legs, thight....wonder how to get rid of it...however, i come across this web Stretch Marks Treatment, Stretch Mark Removal... promises to get rid of it...well, we know that it can only be lighten...anyone try this?

Wonder should i try? Meanwhile, i've decided to try this cell-u-loss from herbalife, together w the body scrub n cream...cos it helps to expels out water retention from our body, which is v good for us after delivery...

Ange

Hi Ladies,

Heard before of acunpuncture slimming?Share some experience with you on tis.. My frenz slim down by 4KG within 3wks time, she is so happy and haf more confident in herself. Beside that she is able to control her diets and maintain her weight and size. Really feel so happy that she found a effective and afforable wellness centre.