How much weight have you lost ?

Janice_88

HI All, i also tried exercising and slimming pills but not successful. even went to slimming centres, spent more than $5K there, only managed to lose 3 kgs.. but my friend introduced me to a nutrition drink diet and i really lose weight. now i am slimmer than before pregnancy.. if anyone of you interested to try the method i used, PM me, ya? Can also email me at janice_88@hotmail.com

tracyk

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]The best way i found after so many years, is to eat 5 small meals a day instead of 3 big one. Try to exercise by sprinting maybe 2 twice a week, maybe 10 mins can already. Dont jog too long, injuire your knee caps. And also to take fruity lite between meals to aid digestion and improve metabolism.I lost 3kg just doing this. :tlaugh:
[/FONT]

tracyk

Here is my homemade slimming solution [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]which also aids in digestion

Here is my "Ra-Ra Hawaaaii " special juice recipe

1. One Glass of sugar cane / Orange Juice
2. One packet of fruity Lite
3. Ice Cubes
4. A glass of sparkling grape juice
5. Can of Nata de coco
6. Meiji Collagen Powder

Preparation
Ice blend all the above together (Except the Nata De coco)
Squeeze a slice of lemon for each glass
Add in Nata de coco before serving chilled.

Fantastic!
[/FONT] :wong19:

arne67

Slimming Pills - https://qualitypillprovider.com I have found these tabIets to work very well, I have tried other supplements in the past that were OK but did not seem to match the claims. These tabIets started to suppress my appetite quite quickly which was the first sign and after just over a week I did seem to have lost some weight around my tummy in particular. Delivery was quick and I have been impressed with the product.

Last edited:

Shannon Yeo

Hey ladies,

Heard of recent very “in” thing now?? Everywhere is snatching till OOS.. me myself trial this products for just 10days and I lost my weight of 2.6kg.

Moshu Nutritious 1+1

Meal Replacement Biscuits Ingredients:
- Oats
- White Kidney Beans
- Soy Powder
- Quinoa

Enzyme Tablets Ingredients:
- Probiotics Plant Peptide Powder
- Fruits and Vegetables Enzyme Powder
- Strawberry Powder

Benefits:
- Improves Skin Condition
- Helps in Detoxification and weight Loss
- Meal Replacement in Diet

Great Point:
- Convenient to eat just like CCJ, just have to make sure at least drink 250ml water when consume Nutritious 1+1
- Safe for consumption compared to some other brands
- Effective results seen

Type of people suitable:
- Users with constipation
- Users who frequently have bad breath
- Users who have pimples/ acne prone/ pigmented skin
- Users with high blood pressure, high cholesterol or high blood sugar

Weight Loss Diet Plan:
(A. 15-25kg weight loss)
- Breakfast 2-3 biscuits
- Lunch 2-3 biscuits + 2 enzyme tablets
- Dinner 2-3 biscuits
To follow Plan A for 7 days and follow up with Plan B or C.

(B. 10-15kg weight loss)
- Breakfast 2-3 biscuits
- Lunch 2 enzyme tablets before a light lunch
- Dinner 2-3 biscuits

(C. 7-10kg weight loss)
- Breakfast balanced meal
- Lunch balanced meal
- Dinner 2-3 biscuits + 1-2 enzyme tablet before sleep

Good thing must share!! PM me if your interested. :) I can tell u more..

icebeifei

I stick to traditional things like exercise and change in certain diet. For example, I walk more instead of taking bus/MRT. then for diet I started with eating without condiments. Result is slow but it’s constant. Actually whatever we eat r very important because it’s what we feed our body. I do eat supplement but its not for the sole purpose to slim down. I lazy to eat all the different types of supplement so I stick to 1 to settle all the body needs. I can link you up if you’re interested.