How much weight have you lost ?

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Oh my , Mami_Jazz so it was you . I didn't know yr in this forum . Haha ! Yay that time was only a week plus after giving birth when you drop by at my place .

I did ate properly food was all prepared by my confinement lady .:001_302:
:001_302::001_302: it was me lor :wong9::wong12:

nicole

was bout 38kg before pregnancy , put on 8kgs during pregnancy , 1 month after birth was back to pre preg weight le. i continued losing weight , i guess due to both studying and looking , running after dd ( she's 17months now) and im 3 kgs lighter than pre preg. but im really short , only 1.5m , so not that underweight also =)

Last edited:

`julee

i tink... its more to genes also...
everytime i look at my mom, i cringe.. she use to be thin too but she gained weight after #2...

LoVeS

i tink... its more to genes also...
everytime i look at my mom, i cringe.. she use to be thin too but she gained weight after #2...
i agree on genes....sum ppl can lose weight after pregnancy like piece of cake w/o doing much while sum tried hard but very hard to lose weight.

qiqi mama

my weight b4 pregnant is 58kg
my weight b4 deliver is 71kg
my weight after deliver n after my son full mth is 55kg
then onli after my son full mth then i can wear my jeans

before i have my son...
weight :42kg..
during pregnancy :ballooned up to 65kg..
aft giving birth : aft 1-2 months, 45kg..

mentained it all the way til my current pregnancy.

now i m 58 kg.... 8months pregnant!!

Agnes Josephine

i agree on genes....sum ppl can lose weight after pregnancy like piece of cake w/o doing much while sum tried hard but very hard to lose weight.

ya... so why compare ourselves with others & get jealous about their weight? If you're not over weight & are eating healthy, sooner or later will sure lose those unwanted weight...

I used to envy those who's slim & weigh below 50kg... But after what my other friends told me, I stopped the envy thingy... Cuz for me, as long as I'm happy with what I have now & I always tell myself that I gained weight it's all because of my ds, I'm contented with that... Cuz I didn't gained those weight for others, it's for my ds... As long as I'm healthy & bubbly, why should I bother so much? :twink:

fiona

before 1st preg: 45kg
after 9 mths: 60kg
gain: 15kg
after giving birth: 52kg
after 6 mths of my 1st DS: 45kg

den 2nd preg: 45kg
after 9 mths: 60.5kg
gain: 15.5kg
after giving birth: 55kg
after 3 mths: 46kg

leesm105

wow..many of you like so flexible hor... so fast back to pre-preg weight..
for me after gave birth to 2nd baby, slim down faster due to breastfeeding & take baby myself at nites.. now i am at 53-54Kgs, which b4 1st preg. Size wise oredi up 1 size liao, altho weight is back but not size lor... anyway, as long as healthy & need to take 2 kids our own.. thus no time to think for reduce some more...

tracyk

I can't really seem to lost weight after the birth of my 2 dd... But recently was recommeded to this Fruitylite drink from my frens and helped me trimmed 3kgs and 2inches off my tummy after a couple weeks of drinking it.. Mummies can try... But try after confinement/bf coz I dunno whether got effect on bf or not.. Only read from the label that it is made from pure ingredients... Definitely one of the most effective and economical product I tried. Go check it out at Watsons.. I will update my weight again (if any) soon! Haha... Wish me luck! =P

Porukadotzu

before pregnant i already quite heavy :65kg,
pregnant the last month weight :74kg
after delivery i weight: 67 kg
and 1month later i drop to 64 kg thanks to irregular sleep and breastfeeding.

i wonder if i still can keep loosing weight..

-SRI-

:tlaugh: Poru... i oso wonder will i lose weight or nt..

Me..

Pre preg: 55kg
Few hrs b4 deliver: 82kg:elvis:
After delivered: 76kg
4 days after delivered: 72kg

3wks passed oredi but still 72kg..:embarrassed:

Poru, u tink after deliver can take jamu (pills)? I'm underwent c-section..

tracyk

Yeah i so happy !!! :wong29: i just lost 3kg in 1 week by taking herbal life meal replacement with fruity lite haha my own magic formula!!

dolphin

Before preggy: about 64kg (height: 168cm)
After preggy: 83 kg
Delivered 3 weeks ago, now weighing at: 67kg
Still got some more to lose to fit into my pre-preggy clothes.

Last edited:

tracyk

ihave a friend who said if i stop y meal replacement iwill puton even more weight , is that true? she say i should jus drink more fruity lite or green tea and to eat 5small meals a day.:err:

tracyk

i lost alot of weight drinking fruity lite, do anyone know of any other teas that can help lose weight? i think they are effective :wong19:

CanCanMum

ihave a friend who said if i stop y meal replacement iwill puton even more weight , is that true? she say i should jus drink more fruity lite or green tea and to eat 5small meals a day.:err:
yes i heard from other pple. once stop will gain back. :embarrassed: