How often do you go to the Zoo parks with your family members?

dek2k8

Alpha Male
How often do you go to the zoo parks with your family members?

I like to watch the animals and I go to it once a month. :Dancing_biggrin::001_302:

Last edited:

`julee

zoo too far for me. me parents brought her once but din manage to see the whole zoo coz it rained halfway.. thinking of bringging her again. this time with me & dh..

SDY

Alpha Male
I have the Friends of the Zoo membership, so I calculated that I have to make a minimum of 6 visits to the Zoo in order to make the membership worthwhile..so far we've made 4 trips, 2 more to go :tlaugh:

dek2k8

Alpha Male
I have the Friends of the Zoo membership, so I calculated that I have to make a minimum of 6 visits to the Zoo in order to make the membership worthwhile..so far we've made 4 trips, 2 more to go :tlaugh:
Yeah...
How much for the membership fee? :tlaugh:

jedamum

for me, zoo passes is free for family members cos dh is in garment sector.
but ds not keen,he said he knows how all the animals look like liao.
so wasted the freebie. :p
probably once a year.

stonston

probably once a year.
can share how come he got free tix? PM me k?

Elaine35

so far only brought shyann there once.. on her 1st birthday. guess we should really bring her there more often..

Ting

would really wanna bring her there when she is older n can walk ba..hehe. but huh, zoo very smelly sia...was thinking of bringing her go underwater world oso...:)

N

can share how come he got free tix? PM me k?
JedaDad is a very famous face. Can go anywhere, take anything, all for free one....... Secret hor! Don't tell JedaMum that i told you one hor.........

vion

Hasn't been there for a long time. The last time I tink was abt 2-3yrs ago. My older ger (7yrs old) going as her sch activity tis coming Fri.....

jeSsie_Dz

probably once a year.
next time throw the tix to me k!! :Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub: TIA ...

CanCanMum

How often do you go to the zoo parks with your family members?

I like to watch the animals and I go to it once a month. :Dancing_biggrin::001_302:
we go there only on special occasions like kids birthdays or on PHs. Coz its so far away....and tickets oso ex....

yakii

So far brought him once to the ZOO with my hubby free ZOO pass. My son did enjoy the trip but he keep complaining so smelly ha ahaa