How often do you hug/kiss

zara

Everyday without failed!! Whenever hubby leave the hse or come back home. Gdnite kiss too.... :wong19:

naze

Hubby gives goodbye kiss when he drives me to work everyday. Other than that, no more kisses or hugs. Dont know is it the "courtship" feeling & "freshness" is no longer there ?

-SRI-

As for me.. He luv to kiss me..Always...Either on the lips or cheeks.. But me seldom.. Will only kiss him if he initiate it.. if nt i wont.. I kiss him when I miz him so dearly.. There's times he ask me to kiss but I juz ignore till he so so out of his mind..he'll hug me & grab my face n kiss me.. Hahahaha... ML oso kiss... Certain point of times like when we part, he'll always kiss my forehead follow by my 2 cheeks & lips... I luv it when he kiss my forehead..makes me feel so SPECIAL...... :tlaugh:

For hugs..hmm..we usually hug..I luv to lean against him, rest my head on his shoulders or chest till his frens tease me my bf is a "pillar"... :001_302:

Pink daisy

come to think of it make me shame a bit :shyxxx:
he kisses and hugs me more than I did to him *guilty* sometimes just too tired then ignore some more *double guilty*
now most of my kisses are spent on ds:wong19:

-SRI-

come to think of it make me shame a bit :shyxxx:
he kisses and hugs me more than I did to him *guilty* sometimes just too tired then ignore some more *double guilty*
now most of my kisses are spent on ds:wong19:
hahaha...no need to feel guilty...the more he dont get...the more he wants....some guys like it tt way... hehehe...:001_302:

Last edited:

junie

everyday:) before hubby goes to work we kiss, he will kiss our dear prince first before me:tlaugh: and in the night when he come home and while watch tc cuddle and hug and kiss:tlaugh: