How often will baby kick & move?

pkshl

im in my 18week. On & off i can feel my baby moving/small kicks but sometimes dun feel baby moving much, like sometimes i dun feel movement/kicks for 1-2 day. is this normal? am quite worried.

& tummy feels tight now...sometimes feel breathless...

Last edited:

sienna

im in my 18week. On & off i can feel my baby moving/small kicks but sometimes dun feel baby moving much, like sometimes i dun feel movement/kicks for 1-2 day. is this normal? am quite worried.

& tummy feels tight now...sometimes feel breathless...

Hi there!

Wow! Congratz! You finally felt your baby's moving. I felt mine when I was around 19 weeks. At first, it's not regular also.. But eventually I feel the kick more often.. Sometimes, the baby just kicks so gently and we're busy doing something else, that's why we don't actually feel the baby moves/kicks. I read some article saying that sometimes, when we're doing something, the baby is sleeping, then if we're sleeping, the baby is awake. Maybe you try to lie on your back quietly, then later, you will feel the baby.. I do it sometimes, most especially if I want to feel my baby moves or kicks! hihih

Take care!

pkshl

Hi there!

Wow! Congratz! You finally felt your baby's moving. I felt mine when I was around 19 weeks. At first, it's not regular also.. But eventually I feel the kick more often.. Sometimes, the baby just kicks so gently and we're busy doing something else, that's why we don't actually feel the baby moves/kicks. I read some article saying that sometimes, when we're doing something, the baby is sleeping, then if we're sleeping, the baby is awake. Maybe you try to lie on your back quietly, then later, you will feel the baby.. I do it sometimes, most especially if I want to feel my baby moves or kicks! hihih

Take care!
thanks! congrats to u too.

cos this is my 2nd pregnancy, i felt baby movements at 14weeks, so everyday im monitoring movements/kicks. tats y if i dun feel it i will tend to get worried.

sienna

thanks! congrats to u too.

cos this is my 2nd pregnancy, i felt baby movements at 14weeks, so everyday im monitoring movements/kicks. tats y if i dun feel it i will tend to get worried.
wow! that's nice! you already have 2 lovely angels in your life! :)

Me also felt the same way when I don't feel baby moves/kicks.. But doctor says, sometimes the baby is energetic then sometimes not.. :) Good luck to you!

angiebaby

my bb kick me since week 16, and she do it everytime when i drive, so for sure every morning and evening will feel her kick :001_302:

summertime

I started to feel it during the 17 weeks.. now 19weeks, can feel it more especially night time but my hubby always miss that moment.. haha.. once he touch the tummy, baby stop...:001_302:

v0nne

I started to feel it during the 17 weeks.. now 19weeks, can feel it more especially night time but my hubby always miss that moment.. haha.. once he touch the tummy, baby stop...:001_302:
exactly ! when my hubby touch my tummy , she stop kicking also !

maneo0302

Same for me too. I'm in my 23rd week. Don't know is it my stomach rumbling or baby moves. But i want my hubby to feel it, no matter what it is. But there is nothing when his hand is on my tummy.

XenXuan

Mine too, my gal stop kicking the moment I pull my hubby's hand over.. Ppl say baby playing with father or bully mother dun1 get caught by dad haha

I felt baby movement at very early stage like late first trimester.

Now I'm in third trimester, baby movement is Wow Wee usually when there's no one else around. Baby tends to be active when less noisy.

I got the daddy to listen to my tummy and he can hear the water movement + some kicks...try it today! Hee fun :p

raindrop

I felt baby movement at very early stage like late first trimester.

Now I'm in third trimester, baby movement is Wow Wee usually when there's no one else around. Baby tends to be active when less noisy.

I got the daddy to listen to my tummy and he can hear the water movement + some kicks...try it today! Hee fun :p
You are so lucky! I am nearing week 17 and still eagerly waiting for the 1st kick! hee