How often you give fruits ?

stonston

my boi has fruits everyday....usualli he will get around 1 small banana or 1/4 apple or 1/4 pear or 1/2 small peach per day....

fruits tt cause phlegm r things like oranges, watermelon, del monte banana etc....

apple, pear, peach, banana (pisang emas), etc can give everyday...

CynCyn

What if you use only a portion of an apple .

Is it alright to wrap it up with the plastic thingy and put back into the fridge and take out for another day ? Or not advisable to ?

Carol

What if you use only a portion of an apple .

Is it alright to wrap it up with the plastic thingy and put back into the fridge and take out for another day ? Or not advisable to ?
But apples will oxidise . And it dun seem like a gd idea to soak in water with salt then give them again ? I usually just give 1/4 and eat up the remaining apply myself :001_302:

Carol

my boi has fruits everyday....usualli he will get around 1 small banana or 1/4 apple or 1/4 pear or 1/2 small peach per day....

fruits tt cause phlegm r things like oranges, watermelon, del monte banana etc....

apple, pear, peach, banana (pisang emas), etc can give everyday...
Which kind of pear to give ?

cendrine

childcare always give DD apple three times and water melon 2 times during lunch. while me at home every 2 days give kiwi/ banana...:001_302:

tried orange on her b4, but she spits out.

CynCyn

But apples will oxidise . And it dun seem like a gd idea to soak in water with salt then give them again ? I usually just give 1/4 and eat up the remaining apply myself :001_302:
I mean besides apples ? Other fruits ? Also cannot put in fridge ?

stonston

i give e green colour skin pear...e soft type, not e crunchy one....

normally my maid will share e fruit with my boi (i allow her to eat cos if not she will also fall sick easily without fruits)....
or she will share with my dog...

sometimes, she will steam n puree then keep in freezer jus like other veges....

so realli depends on u, but we dun keep the leftovers in the fridge cos it oxidises...

Carol

Ya fruits that dun oxidise easily can be kept . But it's better to make into puree first . Fruits like avocado or peaches .

sebmum

I give everyday usually with breakfast. Most of the time I give blueberry and strawberry. Otherwise I give plum, apple, avocado, pear, grapes, kiwi.

Carol

Actually at which part of the day do your give your kids fruits ?
Together with their meal or how long aft their meal ?

FruitSpree

As parents, we always want to give our kids the best. Sometimes the best, is not to our kids liking. At FruitSpree, we want to create snacks for them, which are not only healthy but they will also enjoy.

Snacks that are delicious and fun to eat, anywhere, any time. Our fruit and veggie chips can be enjoyed in many ways. Mix them with your meals. Use them as toppings for desserts or salads. Or simply enjoy them as a snack.

Our company sells Greenday Fruit Chips which are all natural, no preservatives, and uses technological advanced methods of post-production to retain all the nutritional values. Great for snacking healthy as they are fresh fruits, only dried. We would like to reach out to mothers who are having trouble getting their kids to consume fruits!

Give your kids the BEST at FruitSpree: Greenday Fruit Chips - Online Store - Singapore - Delivery – FruitSpree, we do FREE home delivery for orders above $10. Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/fruitspreesg