How sure of the gendar at 14 and a half week

Carisella

Dunno if it's true or not... but according to a taxi driver uncle i had a nice chat with told me this.
See chinese calendar Chu Yi, Chu Er, Chu San those kind, not the gender calendar those kind hor.
If you conceive on the odd days of the chinese calendar date, it's a boy, of it's even then it's a girl.
3 times his wife pregnant, 3 times when they know they pregnant, they know girl or boy already.

Dunno how true, shall keep you posted once i get my "results" in due course.. haha =)

i had my gender scan at abt 12 weeks =)

the doc was saying "hmm let me see..... ! there's something between the legs BUT have to make sure its not a finger or the cord... he told me 80 percent boy at first.. just then baby moved, and tadaaa.. the doc immediately say now its 99 percent boy lol.. "

after the first gender scan i went for the normal scan and had triple confirmation that its a boy lol..

XenXuan

I oso heard its v easy to know if its a boy.. Juz wonder how accurate it is to prove ita a girl..
2yrs back when I had my son's detail check at 20weeks, the doctor showed me a view of his "ball ball" so clearly tat dun nd the doctor say we oso know it's a boy.. It's really v obvious.. They say the "something" can be mistaken at times but "ball ball" sure won't wrong..I know it's true haha..

3weeks back, when I went for my 2nd pregnancy detail check,the doctor can't find anything that looks like a "something" or "ball ball" .. Double checked view was a three line which means it's girl.. I am seriously praying for this to accurate this time too.. Will carry on to confirm with the doctor again during my next few scans..

Oso heard from the older generation, the scans back then usually end up opposite way, juz like my mom scanned my 2 younger sisters to be boys but turned out... Lol

Triquetra

when i was 8week preg, my gynae spotted 'sth' and she said it could be a boy.. could be only.. at 12th week preg, also spotted that lil 'sth' and she said shd be a boy.. at 16th week, she told us can 95% confirm is a boy. and true enough, during 20th week detailed scan, it showed tt i was carrying a boy =)
Wahhh! Which gynae are you seeing?

Triquetra

For my first pregnancy, gynae said there's something at about 14 weeks scan. But she did warn us that it's not clear and it can be the cord or hand etc. At 20 weeks detailed scan then we found out it's a girl :)

Dunno if it's true or not... but according to a taxi driver uncle i had a nice chat with told me this.
See chinese calendar Chu Yi, Chu Er, Chu San those kind, not the gender calendar those kind hor.
If you conceive on the odd days of the chinese calendar date, it's a boy, of it's even then it's a girl.
3 times his wife pregnant, 3 times when they know they pregnant, they know girl or boy already.

Dunno how true, shall keep you posted once i get my "results" in due course.. haha =)
ya i hear from a china auntie too... she ask me when i have conceive... i dont her cos my mense is no accurate so unable to tell haha...