How sure of the gendar at 14 and a half week

I just came back from the check up.

Confirmed the baby gendar, is little Benji boy.

:wong19:

Doc says is my first, the tummy low thing is not a worry.
But he says something that set me worrying...the leggie is a bit short....:embarrassed:
he measure again then he says....should be ok....well, i trry not to be too worry about it cause end of the check up doc tell me everything is ok, blood test also ok. I shall keep my finger cross and wait till the details scan.

Funny thing is, i somehow voice out to the nurse that i wish my details scan could be on weekend, and the nurse react like just fall from a tree and then make appointment for me...huh?

So details scan is on our request? Or we surpose to have it?
Detailed scan is compulsory.

keefu

I just came back from the check up.

Confirmed the baby gendar, is little Benji boy.

:wong19:

Doc says is my first, the tummy low thing is not a worry.
But he says something that set me worrying...the leggie is a bit short....:embarrassed:
he measure again then he says....should be ok....well, i trry not to be too worry about it cause end of the check up doc tell me everything is ok, blood test also ok. I shall keep my finger cross and wait till the details scan.

Funny thing is, i somehow voice out to the nurse that i wish my details scan could be on weekend, and the nurse react like just fall from a tree and then make appointment for me...huh?

So details scan is on our request? Or we surpose to have it?
Congrats and I bet your mom is over the moon to hear that! :Dancing_tongue:

That time during my detail scan, the report wrote something that happened to my baby's heart (even had 2 sonographers to confirm the results) but when my gynae received the report he tell me it's nothing and it's ok... It got me worried for sometime too. The legs measurement maybe your baby has it's leg crossed or bented which makes it unable to measure carefully don't worry too much he will be fine ya?

Yes detail scan is compulsary to confirm any defects on the fetal's development...

banner82

:shyxxx: Just came back from Check up.

During the scan, Dr. Loke was silently searching for something...
Then my hubby's eyes was fix on the screen, then sudenly i heard my hubby in a low tone asking "what was that.." then the Dr Loke, reply: " I think it a boy.. lets confirm it again.." I was down there...:"..hhuuhhh.."
Then i heard Dr. Lok repearted in a normal and steady tone: "Yes, it is a boy"
My hubbby ask: " Can confirm or not....scan again .." then Dr. Loke show him the part..:"neh"...so there i saw a white white thingy...poking out....
I was still very blur and uncertian...so i ask : " could be it's hand..or finger.."
Dr. Loke point to me..:" this is the hand hi five to you..":win:

Till now, i still can't really belieave it.....can i be sure it's a boy?

Cause, i really can't wait to tell my mother....but i worry turn out it a mistake..then she would be dissapointed...
Hi, at 12 week, my gynae say there is something between its legs so she said "maybe it's a boy".

at 16 weeks, the gynae said its a boy at 16 weeks but will confirmed again at detailed scan on 20th week.

At 20th week, she confirmed it is a boy.

Since the gynae can only confirmed on 20th week, i only mention the sex to my in laws at 20th week. Don't want to disappoint them if it turns out to be a girl since they are hoping so much for a boy. Keep them in suspense ya ;) and at the same time i was keeeping my fingers crossed hoping its a girl. hahahah

joeichen

I oppsite.... at 14 weeks doc say too early to cfm but shld b gal, so we keep praying "pls!!! nothing come out in between". 16 weeks doc say 70% its a gal, so we keep praying again.... till 20 weeks the doc cfm its a gal.... We were overjoy!!!!! Anyway was becoz we got 2 monkeys liao so we wanted a gal so badly since its our last.....

maneo0302

Oh i c. Is it that if the gynea suspects that the baby is a boy at 12th weeks, most probably the baby is a boy?

banner82

if the gynae is confident of his or her observation, then it is a boy. My frd scanned at 12th week, the doc told her its a boy but subsequent visits showed otherwise. 12th week is too early to confirm i guess.

Last edited:
hmm... i m going for my 19/20 wk scanning on 25th Feb 2011... so scare.. cos i have already got 2 boy juz hope this time is bb girl keke....

Have anyone hear of the baby gender calendar??? anyone have use the calendar to try and the baby u give birth is same as the calendar????

Cos i have check my 2 son date and is same as the calendar... this time i m using the calendar to concerive... "pray hard"

joeichen

Hahaha..... I know hw u feel coz me same during my tis pregnancy.
I keep thinking.... wat if it turn out another monkey? OMG.....
I oso chk the gender calender or the gender chart to increase my confident.... Lucky.... I got a ger tis time

pianojazzy

The calendar is not always accurate. It wasn't accurate for my friend though that 8 months was supposed to be girl.

Am on my 17th week and gg for a scan next week too. Praying v hard that my bb is healthy :)

apollo

the baby gender calendar is not accurate for me. it shows tt i shd be having a baby girl, but i was having a BOY. haha..

o... is it... omg... than i have to pray hard hard liao keke... but as long as bb is health i m happy liao ^_^

cos i have went back to see my doctor again... hai again brown discharge... lucky everything is fine... juz need to eat some medicine again...

Dear joeichen,

tat great ^_^ i have use the calendar to make myself confident too... this time when i try i use many many month (Lunar Month: April till Oct) that show girl girl wan keke and my last menses was on Aug, although doctor told me that my concerive is 2 wk later so is still around aug to sep...so hope this time is wat i wan hahaha :)

26JMC

i have no preference for boy boy or girl girl for 1st one.. but then again, i am excited to find it so that i can call the correct gender when i tok to bb..hahahaha

maneo0302

For me and most elders, we will prefer a boi boi for 1st, then ger ger or boi boi for 2nd.
I also prefer boi boi becuz they wun need so much toys (soft toys etc) and I can ask hubby to do the work of looking after them. Maybe I'm the lazier mum type. :)