how tall your child now? Those who born in year 2009 :)

tanyuksey

my gal born in 2009 Oct. Now 13months already.
she is now 11.5kg and 83cm tall.
How about other mummy here?

she still dare not to walk by herself and only know how to say papapapaapa and flower.:)

isabelandrew

She is a tall kid? My girl, now, 21 mths, is just 11 kg, 80cm.
When she was 13 mths, she was a little scared but at 14 mth, she discovered the freedom.
By 16 mths, she was running around. Of course, a few falls which I thought is 'good'. She learn how to fall ie. use hands to support so that her head will not be hurt.. I let her fall and will not deliberately go to catch her. Of course, with supervision..
My girl can speak well at 13mth, called Papa, Mummy...

apollo

ur girl is quite tall! i dunno abt ds, cos too long nv measure alrdy but i think he is ard 80-84?? everytime wanna measure for him he keep wriggle. haha. and at 13 mth old he only know hw to say his baby langauge, only recently (he is 17mth old alrdy) he will say ball, dog, mama, papa, cat (he pronounce as CART) and 不要 (dont want in chi).. And as for walking, dont wry. mine started walking w/o support at 14mths. at 13mths or in fact a week b4 he started walking, he was still cruising ard, dare not let go his hands. And one day he just suddenly get his butt off the floor and walk ard. haha!

kams

Hey my baby gal is an Oct2009 baby. She's a bit small - 73cm, 9kg. But she can walk already. Just started walking 1 week ago. She can say "mam" when she sees food/drink, "ted" for cat, "uh-oh" when she falls down :)

Azra1yo.jpg

ping26

hee, my girl is also small - abt 75cm & 9+kg but she's an April baby. She started talking & walking abt 12 mth. Now she's very talkative & loves singing :) She eats & drinks a lot (800+ ml) but doesn't gain much weight or height.

cmeilim

my boy is 17mths old now, born in end May 09. started cruising just before he turned 1 yr old and was walking within two weeks after that. can sign and speak several words after his physical devt spurt, when he began his verbal growth spurt, which he is still in now. likes singing 'tuneless' alphabet song these days, hahaha....at the last vaccine at 15.5 mths, he was 10.2kg and 77cm. i think this is pretty average for both ht and wt.

apollo

just to update, brought ds for his 18mth jab last friday and he is standing at 82cm =)

ping26

yr kids are SO tall. Mine stands at 75cm at 19 mth. There are still passers-by who ask me if my girl is 1 year old. The plus point is I get to enjoy her babyhood longer cos she really looks young :)

meefui

hi hi,

my daughter born in june 2009, and is coming to 18 months, she is 78cm tall and about 12 kg, but she just started to learn walking, few steps when she is in good mood...hhehe...she started to crawl after turn one year old, pretty slow huh? sometimes quite worry, especially saw other babies can run around in one year old.

mamalicious

my girl started walking at close to 14 months. that was when my sibling and i started walking too, according to my mum. she already predicted that my girl's gonna do it at 14 months. born SEP 2009, standing at 79cm n weighing 10.2kg. she hasn't been putting on much weight since 11 months, which was about 9.5kg. i'm trying very hard to let her eat high fat food but it hasnt been takin much effect..

apollo

dont purposely feed her those fattening food, just let her eat as per normal. cos usually aft they hit 1yo, their weight gain will slow down. ds was 11kg at 9mth old and he is now 12.8kg (18mth old) but pd said his weight gain is still very good.

mamalicious

dont purposely feed her those fattening food, just let her eat as per normal. cos usually aft they hit 1yo, their weight gain will slow down. ds was 11kg at 9mth old and he is now 12.8kg (18mth old) but pd said his weight gain is still very good.
i dun really do that in d past. till i met up with a fren n her baby girl, who is coming to 8 months and weighing d same as my girl at almost 15 months. her girl is already wearing size L diapers, while mine's still wearing M.. -.-"

hueychye79

Issac born at October 2009, 14 months now and 75cm and the weight is about 13kg.

He love to walk now since he know walk is faster than crawl.

Of course sometimes he want fast still prefer crawl. =.=

Still don't want us to hold his hand when he is walking.

Lazy to talk and only can pronouce 'mao'..

Did Issac consider slow?

apollo

Give Issac sometime. My boy also dont really want to speak. He is now nearly 19mths but only say a few words WHEN HE IS HAPPY. haha!

cui_er

My girl is end Nov 09 baby. She's 10kg and 73cm, like a bit on the small side huh? My neighbour's girl is oct baby and she's like half a head taller than my girl. She can also walk at the void-deck from 1 end to another whereas my girl can only cruise holding onto furniture for a shortwhile. :embarrassed:

chrisgal

Hi all, My boy Bostyn is standing at 90cm weighing at 13.2kg. currently he is 19mths, born on 07/06/2009.
He starts to walk at 16mth without supporting from us, till now, he walks like a drunken, everyone was afraid that he is going to fall anytime when he walk and we goes....aiyo aiyo xiao xin ah~!! haha...
for talking.. he dun really want to open his golden mouth, and i only hear him saying mama, papa, popo, "wuoh wuoh" (when he see a dog, actually as long as it's animal no matter cat or dog or tiger, he will say wuoh wuoh), husss or sss (suppose to be bus), Tttt (suppose to be mrt)! but still he dun wanna talk or speak, but den he understand what we ask to him to eg. take shoe shoe, keep toy(though he will still throw everywhere after keeping it), etc. i'm still worrying about his speaking, coz at 19mth, they should start speaking in sentence right? haha

jasobias

My daughter is a july 2009 baby..weight abt 13 over kg height i think 87 cm or more..she is a big girl n cld pass for a 3 yr old.
Devt wise she was pretty fast.Cld walk at 10 months.Run ard by 12 months,play n support on a trampoline by 14 months..not to mention now she is a little monkey climbing things..zzzz..whoever said girls were easier?hahhaha

Bows Affair | Facebook
www.bowsaffair.weebly.com

janPD

Just joined this site :) My 17 month girl (Nov 09) is on the small to average size too. 10.4 kg and 79 cm tall. She can run, walk backwards, climb on to furniture, maneuver w trike w some help.
She babbles and talks one to 2 word phrases! My struggle now is that she loves her milk too much! so much that she still wakes up in the middle of night and asks for it :( i'm trying to discipline her nowadays...wish me luck!