How to address genital area to ur babies?

november

I'm just wondering, when i'm cleaning up for my son, do i say,

mummy clean your penis or bird bird or kuku?

In future if i have a girl, do i say - vagina?

How do u mummies out there name it to ur babies??:wong29:

autumn82

I teach them Penis and Vagina/Breast/Nipple coz I don't want them to get confuse about the different words in future. :001_302::001_302::001_302:

autumn82

me too... i only say " time to change pampers!"
How abt bath time? :tlaugh:I usually say, "turn, mummy gotta wash your butt/ turn, mummy need to wash your penis./open your legs, need to wash your vagina/arms up, need to wash armpits" :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Domique

thanks for sharing Autumn82.

I think I shall do tat... its a great way to teach them their body parts too...

:D

How about bath time? :tlaugh:I usually say, "turn, mummy gotta wash your butt/ turn, mummy need to wash your penis./open your legs, need to wash your vagina/arms up, need to wash armpits" :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

TANZHENZHI

How about bath time? :tlaugh:I usually say, "turn, mummy gotta wash your butt/ turn, mummy need to wash your penis./open your legs, need to wash your vagina/arms up, need to wash armpits" :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
hahaha.. i will teach my son about his body parts when i bath for him only below i nv say haha... :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Mummy to Baby V

Hubby and I refer to the correct terms in English and Mandarin, so that baby will get used to these scientific words. (Eg. A bird is the animal with feathers and can fly.)

autumn82

hahaha.. i will teach my son about his body parts when i bath for him only below i never say haha... :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
:001_302::001_302::001_302: Next time he will ask u, "mummy, what is this? Why is it different from yours!?" :eek: LOL. :p

november

I somehow find it weird for a young boy / girl to say,

mama, my penis / vagina dirty, can clean for me? Maybe i find its too young an age for them to really know what is it.

My friend's 3year old son had been taught penis too. He started fm saying, mouse got tail, i got penis. Then slowly when he went out shopping w parent, he started go round talking to strangers, I'm a boy, i got penis. Are u a girl? you wear bra?

autumn82

I somehow find it weird for a young boy / girl to say,

mama, my penis / vagina dirty, can clean for me? Maybe i find its too young an age for them to really know what is it.

My friend's 3year old son had been taught penis too. He started fm saying, mouse got tail, i got penis. Then slowly when he went out shopping w parent, he started go round talking to strangers, I'm a boy, i got penis. Are you a girl? you wear bra?
Your fren's son is trying to be cheeky. :tlaugh:If the child goes around telling ppl that, I think the parents should do something about it and not keep mum. I agree it is weird if that's the case. :001_302:

Mummy to Baby V

My hubby taught me (his Mum taught him since young):
penis: 阳具 (yang2 ju4)
I haven't a daughter yet, might use "下体"to refer to her private area more discreetly.

mar_mum

My hubby taught me (his Mum taught him since young):
penis: 阳具 (yang2 ju4)
I have not't a daughter yet, might use "下体"to refer to her private area more discreetly.
I think it's more difficult to use the chinese term.... taught my son penis... but it seems more difficult to teach the girl... as in like paiseh to say....