How to boost immune system?

jaybaobei

my 3yrs old twins have been having frequent runny nose & cough since they enrolled in childcare centre (dec 2011).
they can have runny nose & cough for about 2 weeks & stop for one week.
one month 4 weeks, i think they are either coughing or runny nose for about 3 weeks...sighz

any kind soul can advise how to boost their immune system? it's really heartpain for a mother to see their children keep coughing & having runny nose.

thanks in advance for all precious advice.

million thanks....

Last edited:

belindang

Just sharing based on my own experience.

Both my boys have eczema and sinus since young with the normal bouts of flu, cough, fever, etc, I have fed them w multivitamins, codliver oil, cordyceps, what ever i could find. The results were always not as satisfactory.

Only about 5 months back, I started feeding them Oligopeptides and Oligosaccharides, there was a big turnaround.

Oligopeptides and Oligosaccharides are not supplements. They are considered Essentials / Nutrients

The fishscale like eczema on my boy inner elbow and knees started to disappered, which never happened, except with lots of steriod cream.

I also realised that their immunity improved, hardly falling sick, stronger.

Briefly -
1) Oligopeptides are
- Food for our cells, ie our cells are rejuvenate/ repaired when consumed (eg our skin, hair , blood is from cells)
- with its small molecular mass, it does not goes thru the digestion process, but gets absorb into the body within 5 mins and converts into energy to rejuvenate & repair cells. so useful for one whereby digestion system is not functioning well.

2) Oligosaccharides
- this is NOT pre/ probiotics.
- this is FOOD for ur Good bacteria, whereby causing the gd bacteria to Naturally multiply by 40 times.
- get rid of bloatedness, contipation, diahorrea & deters against colon cancer

U can see this blog
Peptide Health

feel free to ask if u have queries.

huishih

Hi , I had similar experience, since my eldest son, two yrs old attending cc on Jan. He always fall sick and got Hfmd three times within four mths. And he bought all the germ back home , spread to his brother who is only 10 mths. Then I try different method to boost his immune system. I bought multi vitamin., sambucol from iherb which cheaper than you buy in spore. Probaby you can try it.
And I cook Chinese medicine to shower him and let him drink fig almond water, it help a lot.
Dear belindang, so those foods u mentioned, how to cook ? I go to the blog link but I couldn't get any information , don mind got share more about it. Thanks

belindang

hi huishih

the Oliopeptides & Oligosaccharides are under "substances" in the blog. These are extracts from soy. people with gout can consume as purin has been removed.

these 2 substances are found individually & solely under the products tab.ie

Soy E - Oligopeptides
Soy D - Oligosachrrides

adoreachild

I think you should consult to the doctor first. After that whatever advice he will give just follow that then definitely you will get rid of this problem.

adlinzul

my 3yrs old twins have been having frequent runny nose & cough since they enrolled in childcare centre (dec 2011).
they can have runny nose & cough for about 2 weeks & stop for one week.
one month 4 weeks, i think they are either coughing or runny nose for about 3 weeks...sighz

any kind soul can advise how to boost their immune system? it's really heartpain for a mother to see their children keep coughing & having runny nose.

thanks in advance for all precious advice.

million thanks....
I give my kids manuka honey wth UMF

belindang

jaybaobei

sometimes cheap does not mean effective. also our body system goes through metabolism everyday, thus it wld be necessary to replenish with Sufficient, Essential nutrients.

The Oligopeptides and Oligosccharides that I m talking about has been endorsed as
- Specific Food nutrition of China Elites Forces ie like commandos
- Specific Food nutrition of the China Olympic Team, which includes those that are in London now.

It's classified as nutrition, thus having a higher grade than supplements. As it would b a Essential