HOW TO CHOOSE GYNAE?? Dr Joycelyn Wong/ Dr Adrian Woodworth / Dr Wong Heng Fok

Jojoanna

Hi all new mommies & graduated mommies.

I am a first time mom, I found out I was pregnant on valentines day 2 weeks ago.
I am lost ever since, at first I felt like I have no idea how to look for a suitable gynae, now even with this few on hand.
It's even more difficult to decide.

I got 3 on my list.

1) Dr Joycelyn Wong - highly raved by my sis-in-law, good stitching, good reviews online, long waiting hours as very popular, $ above average, clinic location at thomson medical.

2) Dr Adrian Woodworth - recommended by hb's sister, cheap and good, online reviews says his consultation is fast, not much to say usually. Clinic at CCK or Sengkang.

3) Dr Wong Heng Fok - Saw online, near to my place, some ppl reviewed saying he is very patient and attentive, willing to even give his mobile in case emergency, Clinic at Tampines

All of them delivers at thomson medical. Which I guess I am comfortable with.

But I wish to know more about these gynaes, any mommies have their own experiences to share?

Jasz Woo

Hey Jojoanna,

I am also keen to find out more about Joycelyn Wong, do you mind asking your Sis-in law about her charges etc? I heard she no longer sell those packages, her charges are per consultation etc.