How to encourage toddler eat more fruits ?

cendrine

My dd only likes to eat kiwi and banana.
I let her tried other types of fruits such as apple, orange etc
but she doesnt like. How to enourage her to take more fruits ??

Mum2Matty

U can make it more interesting like doing abit of decoration? Arranging it like a shape of an animal he/she likes? Or u can blend into juice? Put a cute umbrella there?

stonston

my nephew hated fruits....i had to resort to buying cute cookie cutters....nice nice shapes, then cut e fruit using e cookie cutters into shape....

n try to serve a variety with different colours together so it looks more interesting :)

jasmineseow

My dd only likes to eat kiwi and banana.
I let her tried other types of fruits such as apple, orange etc
but she doesnt like. How to enourage her to take more fruits ??
hi fellow mommie, i wanna share becus i faced same problem as u in the past...
fruits are very important!! Initially my kid did not like to eat fruits, then i was told by a friend that her kids always eat the dried fruit chips which is actually the same as fresh fruits.. same nutrients, no preservatives and gluten free. My kids now always pester me to buy more of it...
i get mine from
fruitspree.com cos it is cheap and they help to deliver to my house for free if i order $10 and above. hope this helps! :)

mike1982

my nephew hated fruits....i had to resort to buying cute cookie cutters....nice nice shapes, then cut e fruit using e cookie cutters into shape....

n try to serve a variety with different colours together so it looks more interesting :)
how abt mashing up the fruits to mix with the other feed to let little one get used?

jasmineseow

Hi fellow mommies, got a great deal to share with you all. FruitSpree: Greenday Fruit Chips - Online Store - Singapore - Delivery – FruitSpree is now having a storewide sale of 15% off.. just need to apply "sale15off" upon checkout...too good to be true... my kids LOVE them so much and they eat them fruits everyday... real healthy no oil... its all vacuum/freeze dried hence its absolutely yummy and retains ALL nutrition of the fruits... help your kids stay healthy!!!