How to firm sagging Breasts????

joc

Does anybody know if using such serum or cream for firming will lead to cancer? Cos that's my most & main worried.

Ken

Alpha Male
Does anybody know if using such serum or cream for firming will lead to cancer? Cos that's my most & main worried.
hmmm.. derma care's bust defining serum not only prevents bust cancer, but helps u attain breast lift and firmming effect. it comes with product liability insurance =)

JiaMin

May i know how long must we stay with this product? Don't tell me we have to stay on this product forever right? Is like we use it for one year once the permanet effect has achieved then we can stop using it? Then after we give birth to another child.. and the sagging effect is back then we can go back to this product again?

joc

Hi ladies

Just want to share with you that, someone in another forum is organisng a bulk purchase on ampoluse. one of the ampoluse is for firming busts and she herself commented that the effect is good lor. So just want to share this info with all. Cos i'm also ordering frm her..:tlaugh:

apsmendoza

I am using customised blended massage oil for firming then enhance as well recommanded by a certified massaurer (dunno spell correct not). I was told it maybe took 1-3 months to see some result & depend on individual.
Due to me no time to apply 2 times/day, so far 2-3weeks passed, it look slightly better than before..:001_302:

can you share what the product is, how much and where to buy?:tlaugh:

trulyjava

You also need to do excercise for the chest. Apply whatever you want to apply and do this. Palm to palm, ensure your arm is straight parallel when you put your palm to palm. Sit straight and push eacn other palm. do it frequently. It help to work your upper chest muscle, this will lift the breast well. Enjoy... :)

aunnee

Re: any good breast firming cream to recommend?

Would like to introduce a good brand Japan Push Up Bra set. It is comfortable to wear and really good to up keep our body. You can visit the side at www.babebra.weebly.com