how to get rid of lizards?

lawla12

i stay at the highest level. Lately, there's hugh increase of lizards (usually its big size dee...but lately, i can see baby lizards too) ....

they love to crawl into my house through the main door or windows.....

i oso see some crawling in from the hole (where the washing machine drain area is)---how to cover tat hole ? i've a tile covering the hole, but the lizards can squeeze through the little opening.....zzzzzz:we2arghh::we2arghh::we2arghh:

yst nite, 1 baby lizard crawl into my flask of water !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i 4got to turn the cover to close it. i really got a shock!!!! super duper disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :18::18::18::18:

does sticking those patches (i know they've those cockroaches patches where u can stick on tiles)....do they haf lizard patches too ???

does it help ??

can i call town council to complain abt the increasing lizards??:err:

Daddy D

Alpha Male
Yo lawla,
Got this similar post sometime back... dunno if it helps... :)

http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f15/how-get-rids-lizards-14682/?highlight=lizard

i stay at the highest level. Lately, there's hugh increase of lizards (usually its big size dee...but lately, i can see baby lizards too) ....

i also see some crawling in from the hole (where the washing machine drain area is)---how to cover that hole ? i've a tile covering the hole, but the lizards can squeeze through the little opening.....zzzzzz:we2arghh::we2arghh::we2arghh:

yst nite, 1 baby lizard crawl into my flask of water !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i 4got to turn the cover to close it. i really got a shock!!!! super duper disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :18::18::18::18:

does sticking those patches (i know they've those cockroaches patches where you can stick on tiles)....do they have lizard patches too ???

does it help ??

can i call town council to complain about the increasing lizards??:err:

lawla12

Yo lawla,
Got this similar post sometime back... dont know if it helps... :)

ooohh...ok ok..thanksssss...read it....

use tat sticky pad ting.....but i scare to throw away tat pad....super disgusting to see lizards kana struck on the pad.....:18::18::18::18:

must ask DH to do it liaooo ...yst the flask, he's oso the one who flush the baby lizard into the toilet....i only scream, then tell DH, then he do the rest liaooo:001_302:

Daddy D

Alpha Male
ooohh...ok ok..thanksssss...read it....

use that sticky pad ting.....but i scare to throw away that pad....super disgusting to see lizards kana struck on the pad.....:18::18::18::18:

must ask dear husband to do it liaooo ...yst the flask, he's also the one who flush the baby lizard into the toilet....i only scream, then tell dear husband, then he do the rest liaooo:001_302:
haha.... saw this lizard spray @ NTUC... didn't know what's the function of it... then read that it prevents the lizards from climbing on walls n ceilings.... then I thought.... SO.... lizards will be climbing all over the floor ahh??!! I prefer my lizards on the walls!!! :)

lawla12

haha.... saw this lizard spray @ NTUC... didn't know what's the function of it... then read that it prevents the lizards from climbing on walls and ceilings.... then I thought.... SO.... lizards will be climbing all over the floor ahh??!! I prefer my lizards on the walls!!! :)

U SERIOUS ??????????????????????????????????????????????????

i saw the post on tis too........i tot of finding the spray lehh.......

EeEeks!!!!!!!! i cannot imagine the lizards crawl all over my floor !!!!!

*i ever stepped on lizard b4 lehh.....it was midnite, i go toilet, then "piakkk", i stepped on smting, then abit wet wet deee...i on the lights to see wad izzi.....then i realised, i stepped on a baby lizard......zzzzzzz*

super disgusting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tinkerball

you SERIOUS ??????????????????????????????????????????????????

i saw the post on tis too........i thought of finding the spray lehh.......

*i ever stepped on lizard before lehh.....it was midnite, i go toilet, then "piakkk", i stepped on smting, then abit wet wet deee...i on the lights to see what izzi.....then i realised, i stepped on a baby lizard......zzzzzzz*

ewwwwww!!! even my hair stands when i read it.

candy_ian

i bought the lizard spray b4 as i'm also staying on the highest floor but they always climb in from my corridor window so my dear hubby i ask him to go n spray cos i was heavily preggy at that time n guess what the next morning as i was leaving for work i thought my house got people owe loan sharks or pre christmas!!
my "GONG" hubby sprayed all over the window panels n it looked like it was snow or christmas decor!
but anyway lizards still come in n i always shout for my hubby/maid to kill it!

as im reading this... my hair is standing....

I got phobia of lizards, can see cannot touch or even use broom to remove the dead 1...

Last time young time my mum force me to remove a dead lizard bcoz she scared, next day kenna high fever, gotta get jab from doctor to bring the fever down...

If I see one walk past my feet, I will scream like mad and jump onto the nearest chair or table...

lawla12

i bought the lizard spray before as i'm also staying on the highest floor but they always climb in from my corridor window so my dear hubby i ask him to go and spray cos i was heavily preggy at that time and guess what the next morning as i was leaving for work i thought my house got people owe loan sharks or pre christmas!!
my "GONG" hubby sprayed all over the window panels and it looked like it was snow or christmas decor!
but anyway lizards still come in and i always shout for my hubby/maid to kill it!

LOL!!!!!!!! :001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302:

so tat lizard spray doesn't work.....

sunflowerlady

dearie..there's a post about getting rid of lizard..you may like to search for that thread.

my house hve many lizards..so i used the lizard patch to catch them.if you leave them alone,more will crawl in.cos the big lizard will hve birth to the baby lizard. usually they will come in at the same spot so you can paste the lizard patch at the spot where they usually crawl in.

lawla12

dearie..there's a post about getting rid of lizard..you may like to search for that thread.

my house hve many lizards..so i used the lizard patch to catch them.if you leave them alone,more will crawl in.cos the big lizard will hve birth to the baby lizard. usually they will come in at the same spot so you can paste the lizard patch at the spot where they usually crawl in.

tat lizard patch, is tat sticky sticky deee ting arrr???????

sunflowerlady

Sounds cool lehh... 1 week later... the patch will be FULL of stucked lizards!! BIG and SMALL ones......

:)

those lizard patches were given from my sis.she said can continue to use after catching one..but usually we throw away cos it is very Er xin...imagine the decomposed lizard's body..

Last edited:

lawla12

yes..very very useful...bye bye to lizard..no more lizard crawling...

touchwood**come no more

ok ok....i go DIY my own sticky pad to stick the lizards!!!!!!

Sounds cool lehh... 1 week later... the patch will be FULL of stucked lizards!! BIG and SMALL ones......

:)

very disgusting horrr...must ask DH to throw it away....YUCKZ!!!!

those lizard patches were given from my sis.she said can continue to use after catching one..but usually we throw away cos it is very Er xin...imagine the decomposed lizard's body..

:swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon:

jal

i also see some crawling in from the hole (where the washing machine drain area is)---how to cover that hole ? i've a tile covering the hole, but the lizards can squeeze through the little opening.....zzzzzz:we2arghh::we2arghh::we2arghh:

does sticking those patches (i know they've those cockroaches patches where you can stick on tiles)....do they have lizard patches too ???

does it help ??

can i call town council to complain about the increasing lizards??:err:
EXTREMELY DISGUSTING!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!

If I buy that sticky stuff, I dun think my hubby will dare to throw it away as he is afraid of lizard!!! More than me! Coz he is afraid of its wiggly tail! LOL.

jal

you SERIOUS ??????????????????????????????????????????????????

i saw the post on tis too........i thought of finding the spray lehh.......

*i ever stepped on lizard before lehh.....it was midnite, i go toilet, then "piakkk", i stepped on smting, then abit wet wet deee...i on the lights to see what izzi.....then i realised, i stepped on a baby lizard......zzzzzzz*

Lawla, luckily you did not upload the photo here!