how to get rid of old clothes.

llcyahoo

hi, pls share what do you do with those old clothes. DH just sold away few big bags of clothes, some never wear cos we "outgrow" hehe.....some baby clothes (cos my kids grow very fast wear only few times)

When DH passed me the $1 fr the man i feel so sad. Thinking of giving to charity but DH said they have too many will not take in more. Pls adv. tks

bibiluvr

I share the same prob. I donated a few bags to salvation army n passed a few bags to my friend. Still, I have tons.. It's diff to sell online.. My hubby is amazed or rather, annoyed by the amt I have... but I get a sense of happiness after clearing by donating

xicloudix

for some u nv wear before u can actually take pic and post here to sell cheaply, i believe even u sellf $1-$5 per set, alot ppl buy... and even if $1 per set u get back more than u sell to garang guni...

for those worn before, u can post in the "free " sections, there are alot of needy mummies/ mummies who are in low budget who wants it free or for a small token

Ting

my mum either give to salvation army or her msian friends.
if not, she also give to my relative's maids (in the past) to send back to their countries.

TANZHENZHI

for some you never wear before you can actually take pic and post here to sell cheaply, i believe even you sellf $1-$5 per set, alot ppl buy... and even if $1 per set you get back more than you sell to garang guni...

for those worn before, you can post in the "free " sections, there are alot of needy mummies/ mummies who are in low budget who wants it free or for a small token
Agree with xicloudix, You may wan to pass it on to those mummies w low budget. Alot mummies will appreciate it. :)

siewkim

every year we collect all our old stuff including clothes and let my brother's maid bring home to her village in indonesia. even old shoes. the feedback is that they use these things more even though they are not new and some of the children there are very very happy with the toys.

chenSee

hmm try to recycle some of it..like making it as your own rags at home.. :) or have you heard the term "ukai-ukai" in Filipinos?? try to search it in google i just heard it from my frend's maid.you can earn a lot of money by selling it to them.. :)

pattyng

Normally, I would donate them to those organizations that collect clothes and newspaper from HDB households at the end of the month. And also, I do the same as chensee! Converting the clothes to rags, save material and cost :)

lisag88

I swop mine for other items on swap2save.com.sg. Have got quite a few good deals so far. You do have to pay for postage but I feel its more worth it then selling it to garang guni.