how to have a boy/girl or twins

bellyjelly

can any1 help on this?

i hv consulted both western n eastern doc and they tell me no 100% guarantee.

i'm 26, he's 34.

i plan to have my 1st baby at 30yo but i was told in rabbit year (2011) is a gd yr for me to give birth.

i'm not sure how this uncle's words can hv an impact on me. but his words certainly disturbed me.

my mom had a twin (boy + girl), my paternal aunt as well. and a distant aunt also twin but (girl + girl).

how can i increase my chances to have a twins (boy+ girl?)

can any1 help on this?

i have consulted both western n eastern doc and they tell me no 100% guarantee.

i'm 26, he's 34.

i plan to have my 1st baby at 30yo but i was told in rabbit year (2011) is a good yr for me to give birth.

i'm not sure how this uncle's words can have an impact on me. but his words certainly disturbed me.

my mom had a twin (boy + girl), my paternal aunt as well. and a distant aunt also twin but (girl + girl).

how can i increase my chances to have a twins (boy+ girl?)
Doctor is not "God", of course they cannot guarantee 100%, they just trying all the technologies method, but at the end who dare guarantee 100%. anyway, since this is yr 1st baby, why so fussy about the gender and somemore twins... just try to conceive and be happy lor ... cheers. :Dancing_wub:

stonston

If you intend to give birth by next year Dec, then you only got a short time frame left to TTC. If I'm not wrong, for 2011 baby, latest TTC is by April 2011. Which means you got around 6 months left to try.
You may not strike the first time or the first few times, so it's best to JUST START WHACKING! hahaha!

PinkDiamonds

I think fertility treatments can help to increase your chances of twins. there is really no guarantee. if u want to have boy + girl twins naturally u'll need to ovulate 2 eggs at 1 time, and both must strike too :D