How to increase bust size?

Ken

Alpha Male
So A will become B?

My friend using the old series & she claimed she upgraded to B. Though from my view, still e same. Haha.
hehe its true... my fren went up from A to B in a month too... seeing mayb nt reallie obvious? muz measure, u will see the diff =) my cousin tried it, in 10mins, her bust lifted by 3cm. =)

~m3m~

For me, C is not enuff. After watching the Guess3 last sat, i want a D pls! E & F is too horrifying. Definitely will sag when old.

Anyone can tell me how to increase at least 1 cup? :shyxxx:
:beek: i only A- cup leh :tembarrassed:...if i can have a full B i very happy already. I think i should be the one who needs to 'upgrade' my cup :001_302:

~m3m~

My friend who is real skinny is 42kg, 164cm. She only take veggie, NO MEAT at all.

Cup A lor. But she keep complaining saying her boobs small, wan bigger one. I mean, you eat so little, wan big? Wait long long lor.
I eat lots but it seems like the fats run to the wrong place leh :laugh:

pmoo33

Alpha Male
Any1 like to have a natural breast enlargement.. can try to consider stem cell enhanced fat transfer to the breast. Means that you will have lipo (slimming) and breast enhancement at the same time. It will not cause necrotic & calcification in the breast coz fats are deliver linearly but not in reservoir. Stem cell in the fats will increase angiogenesis in the fats cells to keep the fats alive. Furthermore, it is natural (compare to silicon implant) and permanent compare with normal fat transfer which will reduce in result after 3-6 months.

sugarrushh

i also got try bds bust defining serum..... i think its been the most effective so far.. anyone knows of more ways to increase do share?? besides breast implants............!!!

but i do know a secret to make ur breasts look bigger!!! there's a way to wear ur bra so tt it looks bigger and fuller la.. then over time u wear it tt way more often will prevent from sagging too. maybe u can try if all others dont work haha :001_302:

BudgetMum

no lar... it doesn't work dat way. but aniwae, i did a post in this same section, there will be a health awareness talk on cervical cancer n bust cancer coming sunday at 1.30pm. in that talk it will show live testimonials of ppl who used the bust serum n how it prevents breast cancer. admission is free. if u mummies are interested drop me a msg =)
any write up on the talk/demo? please send to me, thanks!

My breast shrink tremendously after bfeeding for 2 kids! I think probably AA now!!!!!!!!!

sugarrushh

anyone needs dermacare?? i bought alot and don't need them liao.. yup bust defining serum increase cup size.. firm it and prevent breast cancer.. it's super good those ppl who need it should try.. but to apply it need technique one..

Maria76

ello everyone!

I heard there is a new product in the market known as Piinc Bust Serum.
i had read some of the testimonial online and they seen amazing results.

Welcome to MyLustre.com - Home
hurry hurry hurry they having promotion rite now

i thought of buying 1 for myself 2. Hehehe.
HAppy TRying Gals............

scopio327

Alpha Male
My wife also using Derma Car Bust Detining Serum. she is now from cup b to cup c after 1 month usage and she is satisfied of the result.

Last edited:

Yuki Miaka

B & C is more than enough....

Dun go for D F G...very hard to look for clothes... some clothes can fix the waist nicely but cant feed the breasts... can onli wear those elastic tops...

If i buy those office top with buttons in the front.. i can wear M size.. but end up i got to buy XL size just to get my breast to fix in nicely without seeing holes in between the button.. the whole outfit just look awkword because it does not fix at all...

Vicki

lol derma care bust serum sounds good =p, i wouldnt mind trying them out cos i wan my assets back! any ladies out there wants to tag together and get a package? i think it's cheaper buying 4 i think.

linnybaby

i got it from my friend..

ya.. when u first apply unless really saggy, u wont be able to see much effect.. if saggy u will be able to see lifting effect, cos with the rdf technology or something, it absorbs very fast to give u instant effects..

after you use first 2 weeks, cos you need to apply it twice everyday and massage, you will be able to feel firmness and find it bigger.. after 1 month can get ready to change your cup size if u have applied it religiously everyday..

i tried before other serums i think this is the best, piinc serum also has same effect but results are very slow, and once u stop using it will go back to normal, totally sag and drop.

Ange

lol derma care bust serum sounds good =p, i wouldnt mind trying them out cos i wan my assets back! any ladies out there wants to tag together and get a package? i think it's cheaper buying 4 i think.

Hi Vicky,

U need how many bottle? I thot of gg for myself too.

ash.rebecca

The DC serum sounds good but ex...anyone want to share the 3+ 1 foc...?

ken - any free trial size bottle ? can we just apply or must maassage... very lazy to massage it cos some cream need to do it at leat 15 min,,,,? which my kids around cannot spend some much time in bathroon just to massge le...

BTW u mention long term usgae = how long ? ,,then if i month increase one cup use for half a year how? will increase more or maintain?

linnybaby

hehe paiseh for intruding, actually can go for free trial to try try one =D then if you like it can buy after that.. they also teach you how to massage.. if you not scared to get "molested" then ok lo!!

i use everyday over 1 month change to b cup liao.. den gradually use longer will still increase and also maintain.. both i guess.. take about 5 mins ba not that long..

also looking for ppl to share and get 3 for 1... den can use my member also =D