How to lose unwanted kilograms!

simone003

Hi mommies!

As many of you on this forum, I lost my unwanted kilograms with slimming pills Reductil Meridia. It's an amazing product for fast weight loss. It suppressed my appetite and made me eat very little. But what I like the most is the fact that it gives no yo-yo effect. I didn't regain any kgs back!!! :)

michal003

you're right simone, most diet products have a yo-yo effect, but Reductil doesn't. I used it myself and no weight comes back! :tcool:

wendy79

I want to share my testimonial for weight loss. Till 2004, I was around 55kg, until after i gave birth to my daughter in 2006, i gained weight to about 63kg(post natal). all the massages , exercises, reduce food intake all did not work for me. I even signed up slimming packages with Jxxn Yxp. True enough, it did not work well also. Every session at Jxxn Yxp, i can lose about 0.5kg, but due to tight schedule at work, i cant go every week, so the progress became stagnant.
In 2008, i was pregnant with my 2nd baby , after giving birth in dec 2008, my weight was around 66kg-68kg. Imagine from M-L, i became XL.
The cycle of losing weight started all over again..
My weight went up and down (but going up most of the time). I tried exercising, yoga, gym, cut carbo, no sweet stuff.. but ... weight keep going up n up.. Ex-colleague tried to introduce me to TRA (from nuskin).. i found it too expensive and dare not take up..
The horror came until I decided to cut carbo during dinner from late 2013 to early 2014.. Guess what, the weight did not go down, but in fact, it went up and up until i finally reach 73Kg!!!

Then at this point of time, my sis friends recommended her to Nuskin (TRA again).. I was rather hesitant at that time, worried that $$ spent and I can't persist to gain the results.
However, she proved to me that it can be achieved.. she was much more bigger size than me before the programme (about 80++kg), now she's like 60kg..
After sometime of consideration, i decided to go on the program:
and here's my achievement so far
May 2014 :
Age 35
Body age 55
VFA (organ fat ) 12
Weight 73kg
Antioxidant level 12000

September 2014 :
Age 35
Body Age 50
VFA (organ fat ) 8
Weight 64Kg
Antioxidant level 32000

There are other measurements done, but the list is inexhaustive..
Anyone keen to find out more.. Please contact me for free assessment. I am still going through the programme

To add on:
My confidence level dropped to extremely low when i keep gaining weight. No matter how i tried to reduce my food intake. Worse part is, my colleagues all eat the same things as me (breakfast and lunch), same like me, no exercise and they dont even need to do housework. I walk to work and they take car... I keep gaining weight and they dont't.. was super demoralised. Now, after the TR90 program, ( i am still doing a second round of it), i feel i am more confident, even colleagues comment that i look much more radiant than before.

Last edited:

Jayneloh

hihi! im not a mother yet. but I was previously 73kg. Managed to lose 10+kgs with LCHF (low carbo high fat) im now ard 58-59kg.
i started to change my eating habits to eat low carb high fat food and started exercising. Avoid eating sugar stuff and processed food.
Eat more healthy fats stuff, like salmon, fish, meat, eggs. You can start by eating lesser rice/noodle, if can avoid its the best. Yes you will feel hungry easily cos you are still adapting the new diet. Eat more meat. eat more healthy Fats. These heathy fats will store in your body longer to keep you feel full, and you wont get hungry easily. Carbo burns faster in the body, and also explains after lunch abt 3hrs later you will feel hungry or tend to snack abit. So eat the right stuff, which is healthy fats and avoid sugar, and remember low carb. :D

Most importantly, its the determination. Dont give up!! Mummies, you can give it a try. :D

Here are some links more about LCHF, :D
LCHF for Beginners - DietDoctor.com
Weight loss stories Archives - DietDoctor.com

Jayne,
Twokitz

wendy79

Hey all. I have an offer of $300 cash rebate for tr90 purchased. Pm me or msg me at 81836204 for more details. limited sets available

michal003

In my opinion Reductil 20 mg is the most effective and powerful slimming product. It helps 100%
I used reductil last summer, it really helps lose weight fast. Since that time I didn't get any weight back and I'm very satisfied with such a result.
Of course Im watching what I eat and try to have a healthy lifestyle.

Natali32

Hi ladies,
From my point of view, REDUCTIL is one of the most effective slimming pills.
I can sustain this because I've lost 9kg in only two months.
I don't know how about you, but for me it is the greatest success achieved by me till now :)

Paulina

Meridia which I use to order only on www.meridiareductil.com.. has done a lot for me. Reductil is awesome for appetite control. It virtually took away my hunger. I lost 12kg in two months. I have not experienced any major side effects besides dry mouth, which usually goes away with water. I recommend this to anyone who is serious about getting into shape and becoming healthy again.

yeo1980

Mummies, how much is Lipovan?

I used Reductil half a year ago and would like to place a new order of reductil 15 mg on www.cheapmeds4u.com

Anyone wants to join? If so PM me ;)

Lipovan is definitely much cheaper :) but it didn't help for me.
Instead I have a very positive weight loss experience with Reductil slimming pills. I used them for 4 months and lost about 18kg. And all this is with no diet and no effort at all ;)

olga

Hi mommies!

As many of you on this forum, I lost my unwanted kilograms with slimming pills Reductil Meridia. It's an amazing product for fast weight loss. It suppressed my appetite and made me eat very little. But what I like the most is the fact that it gives no yo-yo effect. I didn't regain any kgs back!!! :)
Hi, Lipovon act the same way. I think it is much cheaper!

samoh

reductil available here , price better than online. authentic, i can provide photo too... and there is no need to worry about not receiving the parcels if u were to place orders online... PM me for more info. you wont regret it. im sure