How to lose weight and inches off your tummy naturally

elletwins

I would like to share about this method of slimming. I used to think “Why do we need to give up our small waists after giving birth?” Before giving birth, I was having a 42-inch waist and I was weighing 61kg, a far cry from my pre-pregnancy 45kg. After giving birth, I went through 13 sessions of massage to get rid of my tummy. It costs me $700, but I was still not happy with my results. At my 2nd month, I still have a 31 inch waist. I dont't want to bid my 25 inch waist good bye, so I tried different ways and means. My friend introduced to me a cloth to put on my stomach; she said that she knows of people who used this product for slimming purposes. No harm trying, since it costs only $70. She told me that it is a healthy way as it helps in slimming via detoxing and I am not consuming it via oral method.

The first few days I used, I feel nothing. After that, I was letting out gas for 3 days together with diarrhoea. There are times during the 3 days that I feel weak. Nearly wanted to give up during the 3 days, told her about it, she told me to persevere because the body is detoxing, after that I will feel better. After the 3 days, my diarrhoea was milder; it was totally gone after 1 week. I diligently use the cloth to bind to my tummy for 3 months every night, I lost 2 inches and now weigh 51kg. In fact, quite a few people praised me at my 4[SUP]th[/SUP] month to say I slimmed down quite fast. To add to this, I went for c-sect and was only on partial breast feeding, hence it was harder for me to get back in shape. So I was very happy to achieve such results!

After achieving results after 2 months of usage, I bought some clothes for my husband to try. He has been weighing about 92kg for the past 3 years. For him, he felt the effects a lot faster, because I bought the high density clothes for him. Immediately on the first 3 days of wearing, he complained to me that he was passing out a lot of air and has been going toilet for “big business” more often. He got better after 3 days and after 3 weeks of usage, the weighing scale hit less than 90kg for the first time! I was so excited about it!

I am at my 5[SUP]th[/SUP] month and I am still using the products; hopefully I can get back my 25-inch waist. If you would like to find out more, you can email me at rouzhen@ymail.com . I will be very happy to share with you!

elletwins

For better effects, I would recommend you to use this brand’s girdle during the day time and the cloths during the night time. Most of us will have problems of tummy, buttocks, hips and thighs. Hence this girdle will help in these areas. I recommended my friends and they agree that this girdle is easy to wear, unlike other brands and it is very comfortable, they even forget that they are wearing a girdle. Retail price is $140, member’s price is $112, which is almost the cost of other brands. Their products are made in Japan.

sarahwayne

Ummm... according to my experience... Spa or mud baths are best to lose weight. It helps us to regain the energy and freshness after having kids. Improves our blood circulation and regulates the blood pressure and cholesterol levels. Thus, helps us to lose weight and look younger and fairer.

to lose weight.. maintain weight..
breakfast eat well.
dinner eat less..........
combine your diet with any products out on the market with L-carnitine

double/ triple your speed

i'll emaiL you tonight about bonjour bonsoir, i've tried. wont bounce back...

anyway, mine is bonjour-bonsoir. fully herb.
ingredients list @ :The Stage of Weight Management ... (is a 15days sachets packaging)
my results can me found @ : https://www.facebook.com/cynn89
my contact, reach me @ : 90688900
my results consider rather slow, compared to those ladies above, mine was only 7.6kg/5weeks.......................................

my reallife photos can be found in my facebook. just go scroll those photos people tagged me before 5december2012,

and my current photos...... BIG HUGE DIFFERENCE...... photos after 5december2012 simply just click : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3&l=aec26662ea

Hi, I have 3 brand new sets of slimming juices to let go as I have already achieved my ideal weight after consuming this for 2 months. I got 3 brand new sets which can last you for another 1 and half months if you are keen. Pls see below for details of the product:-

1 Set includes:
- 15days supply
- Day & Night
- Special Price at $98 ONLY (UP: $128)

Directions:
- Powdered sachets
- Mix with a cup of water
- Morning sachet(Peach) : Drink before breakfast
- Night sachet(Passion Fruit) : Drink before you sleep

Why choose Bonjour & Bonsoir?
- No dieting required
- No exercising required
- No side effects (Organic ingredients / Non-chemical)
- No weight rebound after ceasing consumption of product

How it works?
- Increases metabolism rate and burn away fats
- Detox effects and clear away unwanted substances in the body

Tips of the day:
- Drink 8 glasses of water everyday.
- Refrain from late dinner & supper
- Take a photo and weigh yourself before & after to see the difference
- Enjoy your slimming process and be sure to give us a testimonial after 15 days!

You may visit this page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bonjour-Bonsoir-瘦身美白全天然果汁/137494483091698 for more info and testimonials on this product!

Alternatively you can contact me at +65 8363 8588 (whatsapp only)

flowerii

I have a slimming product to recommend. It is a meal supplement (yes, supplement, not replacement, so you still continue with your meals.. I know how sian it is to be drinking meal replacement everyday as i am those who enjoy my meals. Of cuz, try to avoid unhealthy food such as fast foods, etc). It is called Bios Life Slim. Not only it helps to burn fats, it actually train your body to burn fats. It is all natural too. Just take it 10 to 15 mins before meal, twice a day. Tried and result proven by many. PM me if you're interested. Trial pack is available. :)

Marissa27

I think Reductil (sibutramine) is really the easiest way to lose weight.

I am starting my 3rd week today, and so far I've lost 3kg and lost 4cm from my waist.
This is amazing for me! Found that I'm very thirsty but not having any other trouble.
Tried to eat some chocolate cake yesterday and found it tasted like metal, and the smell of McDonalds turned me off for the first time.
Cant wait to see how things go over the coming months!

Jane Tan

Last year, I took TRA and lost 10kg and drop from size L to S. First time in my life at age 40 years old, I can confidently wear bikini

No rebound of weight.
Now the upgraded version TR90 is even more powerful as it reset fat genes and build lean muscles!
Ready stock available at Discounted prelaunch price!
Can contact Jane at 90678733

photo (6).jpgphoto (10).jpgphoto (11).jpgphoto (12).jpgphoto (13).jpg