How to marinate chicken wings ?

rjj

marinate to fry or bbqif fry, u can get a powder called 'EASY' from NTUC only.... very nice.... all you need is a bit of light sauce before coating it with the EASY powder

Yin

Yum, I love wings :Dancing_tongue:

1. Fried - marinate with salt, curry powder & cornflour; marinade with Kenturky powder from local shop; salt, pepper & cornflour;

2. Oven Bake - char siu sauce plus ginger & garlic (crushed); hoisin sauce; oyster sauce, garlic, ginger & soy sauce;

leey

1. Fried - marinate with salt, curry powder & cornflour; marinade with Kenturky powder from local shop; salt, pepper & cornflour;

2. Oven Bake - char siu sauce plus ginger & garlic (crushed); hoisin sauce; oyster sauce, garlic, ginger & soy sauce;

Yes,

curry and with little mushroom,
wet fried ...

tracyk

If you wanna stew, or braised, can also add in a cup of Huiji Waist Tonic (Can get from NTUC).

It will give it a very herbal taste.. For a "Drunked Chicken' effect, apart from the waist tonic, add in another cup of rice wine... Simple and yum!

dek2k8

Alpha Male
If you wanna stew, or braised, can also add in a cup of Huiji Waist Tonic (Can get from NTUC).

It will give it a very herbal taste.. For a "Drunked Chicken' effect, apart from the waist tonic, add in another cup of rice wine... Simple and yum!
taste with good smell after adding rice wine, great works.

sound like the chinese food shop here.:tlaugh::tlaugh:

tracyk

Haha.. Glad you liked it!

You know what is even more shiok? Try half a cup of Rice Wine and Half a cup of XO to really spoil yourself!!! Keke.. =P

jessielu

I find another way, marinate with the sourish fuzhu in bottles, those we normally eat with porridge, very yummie

LayKwan

yes, I tried to marinate with Fu Lu before, fermented beancurd. then add some corn flour before frying.. yumm yumm

Swimtutor

Alpha Male
For me... simply dark soya sauce, pinch of salt, some sugar and marinate for 6 hours before I deep fried them. No coating required.

Spiralng

Marinate sauce:

2 tbsp Oyster sauce
2 tbsp light soya sauce
1/2 tsp sesame oil
1/2 tsp rice wine or any liquor.
1 small pc of galic pound

mackin

U can try this without marinating the wings
1 tbsp oil
3 shallots-peeled & smashed
2 slices ginger
500g chicken wings
2 cans cola drink
11/2 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp butter
1/2 tbsp rosemary

heat up oil, fry shallots & ginger till fragrant then add chicken wings. Fry well.
transfer the wings into another pot, add cola drink & cook over high heat till it boils.
simmer over low heat till 70% cooked then remove.
drain excess cooking liquid
add light soy sauce, butter & rosemary to the wings then put them in a baking tray,
bake in preheated oven of 160 degrees for 15 mins.

How to marinate chicken wings ?
Pls share .
Use what kind of flour and sauce ? Thanks .
for me i marinate my chicken wings overnight n the smell n taste is heaven .
I use lots of sesame oil {chee seng brand} , light soya sauce {tai hua brand} , pepper put in a box , n i use Kogi flour and fry do try le let me knoe how it goes :):Dancing_wub: