How to prevent sperm from flowing out?

Hannah

I've been ttc for past one year. But only getting more serious lately :001_302:

Whenever we had sex, the sperm always flows out. Do any of you had this problem?

How to keep the sperm inside? I've tried all ways, but always can't...

CynCyn

U know when doing kegel excercise u will tighten and let loose yr vagina right ? All along while I was trying to get pregnant I did that by tightening my vagina it's as if catching the sperm so it won't flow out . Haha . :001_302:

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
actually from what I know... the ejaculate flows out... the sperm will be swimming like crazy for their goal!

but if you want to keep all the fluids in a little longer then stay lying down with your bum raised up. :)

LoVeS

1 method is like wat cyn mention n another one is on missionary position but put a pillow on ur pigu so u can lift up abit so tt sperms wont flow out if not slp sideway n tighten ur virgina wall. Tats wat i did when trying to TCC n very successful.

lml2402

1 method is like wat cyn mention n another one is on missionary position but put a pillow on ur pigu so u can lift up abit so tt sperms wont flow out if not slp sideway n tighten ur virgina wall. Tats wat i did when trying to TCC n very successful.
yes, i think this method works.

CynCyn

I agree with Loves sometimes I also put a support on my buttocks so tt the sperm won't flow out and u can lift yr legs in the air for awhile supporting on the wall .
That's what I did . Haha .

LoVeS

I agree with Loves sometimes I also put a support on my buttocks so tt the sperm won't flow out and u can lift yr legs in the air for awhile supporting on the wall .
That's what I did . Haha .
ya tis method easier to TCC~ At least for me is proven successful :tlaugh::tlaugh:

stonston

wot i did was use ovulation kits to test my most fertile period...then purposely plan honeymoon during tt fertile period...hehehehe....when to a romantic place with nothing to do except....:p

then i always raise my legs up (knees bent, knees up can le)....n usualli i will fall alsp...so nvr wash up :p e moment stand up everything come out...so dun stand up at all lor...jus use wet tissue to wipe then hb throw tissue in bin for me :p

carine_ezki

wot i did was use ovulation kits to test my most fertile period...then purposely plan honeymoon during tt fertile period...hehehehe....when to a romantic place with nothing to do except....:p

then i always raise my legs up (knees bent, knees up can le)....n usualli i will fall alsp...so nvr wash up :p e moment stand up everything come out...so dun stand up at all lor...jus use wet tissue to wipe then hb throw tissue in bin for me :p
That's what I'm doing now also... Hopefully I'll strike this month and have a Baby Rat 2008... haha.... ;)

huh??? like tat also can determine gender meh? im tryin for a girl.. any1 can share hw to say try to get one? hehe:Dancing_tongue:

lonerjas

Hmmm... U can go to Yahoo! type "baby gender prediction by lunar calendar"

use this to conceive in the mth you wan the gender to be... well is very 90% accurate..

lawla12

hhmm...been trying for mths, wonder where went wrong.

We'r in the missionary position.After he eject, we will wait for abt 20secs b4 he pull out. Then i will lie down (wif a pillow on my butt), n try to raise my legs too. I will lie down for 30mins.

But smtimes, when he pull out, some of the "liquid" will spill out.

After 30mins, i will go b bath. I oso realise tat some of the "liquid" will come out while i'm bathing. Even when i dun bath, i still need to pee. The "liquid" will come out too.

Is there any ways to prevent the liquid from coming out?

Is 30mins enough ? shd i lie down for 1hr ? Izzi ok if the liquid spill out after i lie down for 30mins?

JuzAngel

It's normal dat the reminder stuffz will flow out lah.. where else can it go? :err: u onli need ONE sperm to reach the eggs to reach home run.. count ur period cycle to determine the fertile period n work harder on these days lah.. :we2Randy-git:

lawla12

got try hard hard yaaaaaa....try for almost 6mths liao, no results...then went to see gynae for 4mths liao....sob sobz..tis weekend is my golden timing....

wish me luck + lots of babydust.....hehehehehehee :red: