How to regain pre-pregnancy figure?

LayPeng

You are the most welcome.. so keep us update on ur progress k..
Hi,

no problem, i wish to start program at april if posibble, but first thing need to do i go for consultation first. My sis in law said consultant there very friendly

Ange

Hi,

no problem, i wish to start program at april if posibble, but first thing need to do i go for consultation first. My sis in law said consultant there very friendly

Yup.. they are very friendly and very professional.. furthermore they dun do hard selling at all.. tat is wat make mi feel very comfortable..

LayPeng

Yup.. they are very friendly and very professional.. furthermore they dun do hard selling at all.. tat is wat make mi feel very comfortable..
ic. i tried other slimming salon too, the staff super hard sell. HOpe this acupuncture consutlant will be better. otherwise i will just walk out. going to consultant either friday or sat with my sis in law accompany. :Dancing_wub:

becksieee

ya... i tnk they quite ok.. compared to my prev experiences.. if not i wld hv walked out too. lucky they quite gd.

becksieee

i paid 1k plus.. near 2k cos i did abit of top up recently. almost nearly back to ideal pre-preg figure.. but not easy lah =( paid my instalments.. i tnk mostly is 100-200 per mth.. duno worth it anot but ok la "shou le jiu hao"... dun tnk so much.

mine also acup+detox+dietary.. now trying my best to maintain.. after the 3mths prog nw they say can do some exercise to tone up wld look even better. looking into it loh.

kristalclear

I lost all the weight gained and more after giving birth to my son in September 2006. Just gave birth mid January (2009) to a daughter and lost most of it.

Attachments

becksieee

I lost all the weight gained and more after giving birth to my son in September 2006. Just gave birth mid January (2009) to a daughter and lost most of it.
woah. the 2nd photo loooks like photoshoot. where u take. quite nice wor. keep it up. hehe. i trying hard to go back to pre preggy weight too.

kristalclear

woah. the 2nd photo loooks like photoshoot. where u take. quite nice wor. keep it up. hehe. i trying hard to go back to pre preggy weight too.
Hi, the 2nd picture was shot at [::: The Studio Loft :::]
Please stop by at my booth (BabyPlus) at the 'New Mom' Expo from 30 Apr - 3 May, Hall 4 Singapore Expo. There I can do a quick scan of weight, fats, etc. and give you some advice based on my experience. You can also check out my website Fit after Delivery - Healthy Mommies

Jaslyn

Hi,

Any idea if we can do accupunture while breastfeeding? My princess is 2 months old. I manage to lose all the excess weight during confinement. But started to put on 2kg recently. Tot wanna try accupunture to slim down...

kristalclear

Hi becksie,
Had the second photo taken at The StudioLoft.
Happy to help you losing your weight.
Cheers,
Kristal

becksieee

Hi,

Any idea if we can do accupunture while breastfeeding? My princess is 2 months old. I manage to lose all the excess weight during confinement. But started to put on 2kg recently. Tot wanna try accupunture to slim down...
eh i not sure leh i think cant. but you might wanna call up and check to double confirm. i PM you the contact. how much more u need to lose to ur pre preggy weight?

can try loh.

crystal79

eh i not sure leh i think cant. but you might wanna call up and check to double confirm. i PM you the contact. how much more u need to lose to ur pre preggy weight?

can try loh.

Hi becksieee,

Can u PM me the contact??? i wan to slim down too. :001_302: