How to regain pre-pregnancy figure?

Ange

Hi,

Any idea if we can do accupunture while breastfeeding? My princess is 2 months old. I manage to lose all the excess weight during confinement. But started to put on 2kg recently. Tot wanna try accupunture to slim down...
Hi Jaslyn,

i remember that if u on BF, u can't do acunpuncture.. perhap can check it out with the consultant.

Hi crystal,

Is located at marine parade central.

kristalclear

Hi girls, why not visit me at the New Mom Expo? I am at BabyPlus booth, Hall 4, Singapore Expo, 30 April - 3 May, 12 pm noon - 10pm. My method is safe also when breastfeeding.

becksieee

what is chilli seasalt? effective?

i think any method that can help it's a gd method. also must be reasonably affordable.

i also tried a few methods, so far only go the wellness center do acupuncture then managed to lose what i want to lose. maybe its my expectations also. but i dont like jiggly flabby parts.

becksieee

very long never see anyone post here liao. laypeng also. i wonder how is everyone's results in weight loss???

my friend recently took up the acupuncture program.. she has much more fats than me, her inbody about 22kg she need to cut.. she got alot of fats as well as muscle.. consultant say she alot muscle meaning her metabolism rate very high also, which is true cos her metabolism rate about 1700 when normal girls abt 1200.. ideal is about 1500 like that..

annyway consultant told her she dont need acupuncture will confirm lose alot, since her burning rate high, and her figure will be not bad.. if with acupuncture will be even better cos acu increases her metabolism rate..

interesting huh. her first review result is about 5kg weight loss. damn kua zhang. my first review loss is only 2 3 kg like other people.

Laura42882

Slimming Pills - https://qualitypillprovider.com I have found these tabIets to work very well, I have tried other supplements in the past that were OK but did not seem to match the claims. These tabIets started to suppress my appetite quite quickly which was the first sign and after just over a week I did seem to have lost some weight around my tummy in particular. Delivery was quick and I have been impressed with the product.

Last edited: