How to remain chill and enjoy your 2nd trimester

Hi mommy....
even i am thinking of the same! How to remain chill and enjoy? I still hv little morning sickness... Full time night shift working mom! My hubby not really good in communicating with me. I want someone to talk to but he is busy in his own world! Haish..... Soo annoyed and sad;(

LaraCroft

Hi mommy....
even i am thinking of the same! How to remain chill and enjoy? I still hv little morning sickness... Full time night shift working mom! My hubby not really good in communicating with me. I want someone to talk to but he is busy in his own world! Haish..... Soo annoyed and sad;(
Hi Simple Mum,
I feel you. Sometime we just want someone to hear us when we complain about how unwell we feel. Maybe you can just tell him directly that you would appreciate that he listen to you once in a while. That you don't need him to fix your problem, just listen and be sympathetic. That is all we need.

When I was pregnant, I found it comforting that I can talk about my pregnancy here with other moms. Helps a lot.

Hi ,
Yes u r rite. We dnt need them to solve the problem. We just want someone to comfort us and feel us. But how to make them understand tht. Or maybe i m too much. May i am the one who demand alot and has lots of hopes. Haish.... Do u believe tht i m not taking to him since yesterday and till now he nvr ask me whts wrong with me? Why i m nt taking to him.... He jst leave me like tht. He is a nice and good hubby but maybe at this point of time i m really exceeding my limit!

LaraCroft

With my husband, I would have to tell him exactly what I feel. If I give him the silent treatment, he will leave me alone, coz men actually thinks we solve problem like them, by retreating and keeping to themselves. So your husband is probably just giving you space. Just go ahead and talk to him. Tell him you want him to listen to you without interruptions. Just remember, he can't read your mind! So talk to him!