How to Stop Hair Loss Effectively

christopher1

Alpha Male
Are you constantly distressed about your hair loss? Are you looking for that boost in confidence in order to branch out and find your true self? Not to worry, if you thought you have tried everything out there in order to stop your hair loss, you're in luck! This article will inform you about which methods of hair restoration are effective as well as which methods are not recommended. Let's begin!

What are the ineffective methods of hair loss treatment?

Though there are tons of commercials and products at your local drug store that does not mean they are all effective. These companies rely on the fact that their customers will keep buying their products over and over again. The only thing this will result in is spending a lot of your hard earned money for temporary results.

Rub-on hair products that you see on TV - These products are a reoccurring pain because you need to frequently use these products to maintain your hair growth. If you discontinue the use of these products, your hair will begin to go back to the balding state.

Shampoos - There are shampoos in your local grocery or drug store which can help bring volume to your hair. However, these shampoos do not work for everyone and become expensive because like I said, the company plans this so they can earn their money.

What is the best and most effective method for hair loss?

Natural remedies are available to people who are determined to grow their hair back. The best option available to you is to invest in a guide that has step by step instructions on how to adjust your lifestyle to naturally re-grow you hair.

One specific trick that I learned from this guide was to always shower with cold water because this will help you grow more hair in the long run. Cold water creates goose bumps which stimulates the hair follicles and forces them to grow. That is just one pointer; these incredibly inexpensive guides are the easiest, quickest, and most affordable methods to cure hair loss naturally!

Lynnie

Hi Christopher1, thought we're suppose to use warm water to shampoo then cold water for conditioning the hair?

jesmechua

Hi Christopher1, thought we're suppose to use warm water to shampoo then cold water for conditioning the hair?
Maybe you can try taking grapeseed extract. Mum had hair loss due to a serious illness and after she recovered, took grapeseed for about 3 months and she had managed to grow lots of hair:Dancing_tongue:

zestyzan

grape seed extract provides your mum with additional antioxidants. That's helping her body provide extra nutrition ( building material) to create new cells..I believe one must work on both internally as well as externally for complete remedy.

Bae919

I had so much falling hair after i gave birth that it was so scary. I went to have my scalp checked and saw that it was so oily that the roots can't breathe. I was told that most shampoos that are good for the hair (makes hair smooth) is bad for the scalp because they contain silicon to make the hair glossier. After 2 months of doing the following, not only did my hair fall lessen dramatically, but I now have more growing hair:

1. Wash with cold water
2. Alternate baby shampoo (I just use Johnsons) with botanical based shampoo ( I use Phyto which I buy at watsons) for oily dandruff/scalp. Have to alternate as the dandruff shampoo may be too strong and may cause scalp irritation.
3. Shampoo twice, each time massaging every portion to loosen the oily sebum that is stuck to the scalp. Do not worry about pulling out more hair as those that will go with your hands are most probably too weak to hang on much longer anyway. Massage of entire scalp takes me about 2mins each time.
4. As both baby shampoo and anti dandruff shampoo contains no silicon, it does not moisturize your hair so it will not be smooth so I apply conditioner but TO THE HAIR ONLY. Never touch the scalp.

It takes awhile for your scalp to clear with the massaging and change of silicon free shampoo but it will work.

If you want to expedite the process, can go for treatments. I think phyto has salon in wheelock and takashimaya. I think there are a lot of others also out there. Their main function will be to massage and wash your scalp also though so you might just wana do it yourself :)

mom@home

can also try Phyto Serum.:smile:
my friend recommends it for hair loss (her case is post natal hair loss).
I think it's available @ Sephora, but don't know how much it's sold here. Probably $80 up.

alexx_2010

I found out that
The scalp is one area of the body that has the greatest absorption. We also inhale toxic chemicals when shampooing with non-organic hair products, as the chemicals evaporate with the hot water, forming very fine aerosols which we then inhale as vapors.
  • Regular, cheap, non-organic hair products are generally loaded with nasty, toxic chemicals
So i decided to use organic hair care products to keep my hair healthy, shiny and decrease my hair loss
  • Real, certified organic hair products are non toxic, and SAFE

AugBoyz

I found out that
The scalp is one area of the body that has the greatest absorption. We also inhale toxic chemicals when shampooing with non-organic hair products, as the chemicals evaporate with the hot water, forming very fine aerosols which we then inhale as vapors.
  • Regular, cheap, non-organic hair products are generally loaded with nasty, toxic chemicals
So i decided to use organic hair care products to keep my hair healthy, shiny and decrease my hair loss
  • Real, certified organic hair products are non toxic, and SAFE
I can't use organic shampoo, makes my scalp itchy :(

jasikajohnson

Stop hair loss,you first use a natural things for a hair and do massage with oil regular and use a one product never change product and take a fruit,juice and vegetables and take a things that you contain a more vitamin this a best for a hair and do deep conditioning this a best for a hair and really a stop a hair loss.

greeniegreen

Wow this is a really good thread.. really helpful info. I only know that brushing your hair is also a kind of massage for the scalp. I have been losing alot of hair after giving birth, I heard that it is common but it's just worrying that so much hair is dropping. I was thinking of seeking expert advice and I saw svenson facebook that they are having a promo for hair and scalp treatment. should I go for it? I just thought like no harm trying and it seems like a good deal. has anyone tried their services before? pls share! thanks :001_302:

hair loss is stop effectively you can concern the hair transplant surgeon suggest the better way to control hair loss effectively...

Hair loss due to many reason. May cause by enviroment, ur emotion, health condition, eating lifestyle etc...before u start to get any solution you may need to analize urself. After that, you can get a more effective and right solution and never waste your $$$.

If you need more help do contact me. :p
wonderful comment on this posts...

kitty

Hair loss due to many reason, based on different person, different health condition and environment causing. so is actually case by case. It may cause from liver or kidney or hair scalp problem. u can analyze your hair loss problem by yourself. Or do contact me for advice. :)
Do you mind to share more here?Thanks