How to Stop Hair Loss Effectively

voxz77

Brand New 50ml Made in France Floxia Hair Serum for sale

I have 3 brand new bottles of Floxia Hair Serum available for sale. I bought in bulk from National Skin Centre. This hair serum can only be purchased from clinics and not sold in retail shops and some gynae recommends this hair tonic to mothers after delivery.
Bought it at S$68, willing to let go S$60 or below (for serious interested buyers)
Pls email me at voxz77@yahoo.com.sg

Brand New 50ml Made in France Floxia Hair Serum for sale
Expire Nov 2015

Treatment for mild to moderate androgenic alopecia. Promotes hair anti-ageing & prevents hair loss due to improved hair growth & hair anchorage.

Ingredients
Apigenin, biotinyl tripeptide-1, oleanic acid, demineralized water (aqua), hydrolyzed soy protein, alcohol, glycerin, propylene glycol, butylene glycol, ginseng extr, polysorbate 20, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, PPG-26-buteth-26, lemon oil (Citrus limonum), PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, butylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, apigenin, oleanoic acid, biotinyl tripeptide-1, methylisothiazolinone, methylisochlorothiazolinone, amyl cinnamalbenzyl alcohol, citronellol, butylphenyl methylpropional, linalool

Directions
Spray and massage the serum into your scalp after shampoo & conditioning. No rinsing required

Marissa27

I have greasy hair and my scalp usually start itching me on the 2nd day after I wash it. I have dandruff and my hair is falling more than normal. I decided to use Dermazol and see if any improvements happen. I'm using it for 2 weeks already, have to use it for 2 more weeks. will come after this and tell you about the changes.

Rain4747

Cheap Minoxidil without a prescription - http://mynorthernshop.com I had heard of Minoxidil pills for hair loss but had never tried them until I saw that I was losing too much hair. I spent several months following the treatment and quickly saw the results I wanted: strong hair and less hair loss. I highly recommend Minoxidil.

Last edited: