How true is this BB gender theory?

Judy

Hi Ladies

I believe that most of you are now aware of the gender of your baby.

I read in some magazines on how one can try and select the gender of their baby. The theory is that:

1) If you want a BB Boy, wait for ur "egg" to be released from system and then have sex. It is say that male sperms are smaller and swim faster than female ones but they also die out faster.

2) If you want a BB Girl, have sex a few days before ur "egg" is released from your system. It is say that male sperms would have die out by then and only the female sperms are left to penetrate the "egg".

I am curious whether anyone of u have tried this method and find it to be reliable. Please share ur experience here. :Dancing_wub:

Carol

I read once if you wan a baby boy, the guy should take more meat while woman takes more of veggies & fruits .
If wan baby girl then the other way round .

ragdoll

Hi Ladies

I believe that most of you are now aware of the gender of your baby.

I read in some magazines on how one can try and select the gender of their baby. The theory is that:

1) If you want a BB Boy, wait for ur "egg" to be released from system and then have sex. It is say that male sperms are smaller and swim faster than female ones but they also die out faster.

2) If you want a BB Girl, have sex a few days before ur "egg" is released from your system. It is say that male sperms would have die out by then and only the female sperms are left to penetrate the "egg".

I am curious whether anyone of u have tried this method and find it to be reliable. Please share ur experience here. :Dancing_wub:
Does make some sense as female sperms are stronger than male ones.

Judy

So ladies, does any use this method and the gender of the bb turns up to be as expected? :rolleyes:

maine78

I read once if you wan a baby boy, the guy should take more meat while woman takes more of veggies & fruits .
If wan baby girl then the other way round .
Heard of this be4 also. My dh's a meat lover n i'm a veggie lover, our ds is our lst child.. But dunno how true.

LoVeS

erm...nv heard of this theory, i only knw certain sex position can enchance diff gender for bb. Like doggy or missionary can get baby boy etc etc:tlaugh:

Pwiincess

erm...nv heard of this theory, i only knw certain sex position can enchance diff gender for bb. Like doggy or missionary can get baby boy etc etc:tlaugh:
Issit? Haha! Then i should have done more doggy!! Kidding! But when can you all knoe the gender? In which weeks?

Pwiincess

haha, female n male sperms? first tym heard of it.
Yah, it's true that there are such sperms. Scientifically, we call them X-sperm and Y-sperm. Our egg would be Y also, i think. So if X-sperm meets Y sperm, you get a boy loh! If I'm not wrong laa.. cos i forget our egg is X or Y le! LOLs. i only know different type will get BOY.

mae

the X & Y chromosomes...

X is for gals
Y is for men...but men produces 2 types of chromosomes...they both have the X & Y

LoVeS

wow. that's long! Hmm. my next scan scheduled is on my 20th week. U think i would be able to see the gender then?

ANiwae, just curious! What's missionary??!!
depend on ur bb shy or not lor. LOLX sum bb too shy will hide their gential

mae

wow. that's long! Hmm. my next scan scheduled is on my 20th week. U think i would be able to see the gender then?

ANiwae, just curious! What's missionary??!!
dear if you want to see the gender fully have a 4D scan around 7 months of your pregnancy...

Missionary is the usual way of love making...

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
missionary is guy on top.

heard also that if you want a girl do it often. If you want a guy, do it every few days (ie not consecutively)

dunno if its true...

LoVeS

missionary is guy on top.

heard also that if you want a girl do it often. If you want a guy, do it every few days (ie not consecutively)

dunno if its true...
TCC time dh n me do it often how come still guy? I WAN GER GER~~ :shyxxx::shyxxx:

Hannah

I've been trying for a girl, always try to do it a few days before ovulation day. But so far no goods news yet. Maybe sperms die off liao before eggs are released..

How long can sperms survive inside?

jut

Yup! The theory is true. Think more there are quite a few articles documenting it. Male sperms are Sprinters and Females one marathoners. I was very in-tuned with my body as I was practising the FAM -(Fertility Awareness Method)

All my 3 kids are right on track! #1, sex before and after ovulation, so what I am left with is higher number of female sperms. So it turned out to be a girl. #2, on ovulation day, no guesses, bb boy. #3 - must be ovulation day - it was a pure accident as I was super horny that day - animal survival instinct mah!:shyxxx: