How true is this BB gender theory?

sherlin

Hi all,
When i hit week 14, my whole office were speculating the gender of my baby and everyone says its gonna be a girl...so i was silly enough to go try the gender predictor and it calculated that i would have a boy and during my week 20 anormaly scan, the little birdie showed himself... hahaha

Some swear by the predictor... so for fun only.. you may want to try it...

Welcome to Motherhood Gender Predictor

Pwiincess

Hi all,
When i hit week 14, my whole office were speculating the gender of my baby and everyone says its gonna be a girl...so i was silly enough to go try the gender predictor and it calculated that i would have a boy and during my week 20 anormaly scan, the little birdie showed himself... hahaha

Some swear by the predictor... so for fun only.. you may want to try it...

Welcome to Motherhood Gender Predictor
I saw that once and I was predicted to have a boy! But my scan shows a girl~! Haha..

Pwiincess

missionary is guy on top.

heard also that if you want a girl do it often. If you want a guy, do it every few days (ie not consecutively)

dunno if its true...
Must be then!
Cos DH always on top de. We are expecting with a babygirl now. Haha.

PrettiBlossom

Yup! The theory is true. Think more there are quite a few articles documenting it. Male sperms are Sprinters and Females one marathoners. I was very in-tuned with my body as I was practising the FAM -(Fertility Awareness Method)

All my 3 kids are right on track! #1, sex before and after ovulation, so what I am left with is higher number of female sperms. So it turned out to be a girl. #2, on ovulation day, no guesses, bb boy. #3 - must be ovulation day - it was a pure accident as I was super horny that day - animal survival instinct mah!:shyxxx:
mine not accurate leh.

No. 2, we tried on ovulation day, but girl. Believing and going to try for no. 3 in few months time.

xiaoru

Hi Ladies

I believe that most of you are now aware of the gender of your baby.

I read in some magazines on how one can try and select the gender of their baby. The theory is that:

1) If you want a BB Boy, wait for ur "egg" to be released from system and then have sex. It is say that male sperms are smaller and swim faster than female ones but they also die out faster.

2) If you want a BB Girl, have sex a few days before ur "egg" is released from your system. It is say that male sperms would have die out by then and only the female sperms are left to penetrate the "egg".

I am curious whether anyone of u have tried this method and find it to be reliable. Please share ur experience here. :Dancing_wub:

Juz 2 b curious for the 1st one is it having sex during menses?