how u cope with this?

ika_bella

how u all cope with things wen ur child (whom u love so much) was sent for adoption. currently i'm having this problem. and i'm actualie struggling with this problem.

LoVeS

how u all cope with things wen ur child (whom u love so much) was sent for adoption. currently i'm having this problem. and i'm actualie struggling with this problem.
u mean ur bb is sent off for adoption? Dun mind asking why sent off for adoption?

ika_bella

sowie for the late reply. i du n have ani net at hume.
mayb i shud do a self intro alittle bit.
i'm 17.
it didn't deside it at all. it was all my parents. n ofcox my father side. my father's side hv no idea abt my pregnancy. i was indeed struggling wif all the tings dat is going tru my life now. i did talk to my mom at first she said it was okie. n wen i actualie said it again bcox i wanted to recomfirm everyting she denied it.

so again here i am crying while watching my auntie saying "i lurve u so much son"

ps; it was my auntie hu is going to adopt.

stonston

Ika, having to go thru this at ur age is very tough...

firstly u must tink: at ur age, ur frens r all studying to get a good future....can u afford to give ur son a good home?

secondly, this auntie who is going to adopt, can she give him a good loving family? will she still bring him over to visit? will u be allowed to continue visiting?

thirdly, if u realli keep e baby with u, who will take care of baby while u study or work?

if u r very troubled by this, pls seek counselling fm a family centre....

sometimes, loving ur baby does not mean keeping him by ur side...it may also mean allowing some1 else to give ur precious baby the love and attention he deserves....
if u still can see ur baby in future, it is not as bad as they take away n totalli nvr let u contact ur baby...

it is best u talk to e auntie who is adopting ur boi...will she let him noe e truth when he grows up? maybe u can agree on a special name he will call u?

i believe ur parents want the best for both u n their grandchild....which grandparent will bear to give their grandchild away? i'm sure they have plans (tt's y they give to relative, at least still can keep contact easily)....
maybe u talk to ur parents nicely n calmly again...tell them how much u love the baby...and discuss the possibilities of u keeping the baby....

i hope the best for u....remember, always tink in the interest of ur baby....wot type of environment will u want him to grow up in?

U

usoowsin9

newhostlist.com

A site, Latest and most sever space and domain name provider list with detailed introduction on combo about each sever space as well as domain name companies. Please click for confirmation! And the website is:Newhostlist.COM

siling87

I am a single mum too. But I was 1 year older than u when I pregnant with my precious son. U can find ways out! There's no such need for adoption. U might have lose your freedom, u might have lose of thing because of your baby. But so long he/she is by your side everything is enough!

Ting

Re: For the wealthy

hi ika,
being a single parent is definately not easy.
u need alot of time n of cos money to bring up a child.
moreover, given your tender age, n your parents disapproval, its gg to be very tough.
may i ask abt the father's whereabouts?

n i agree with stonston.
u shld talk to your family about it.
search for different options.
if adoption is the last resort, at least he is with your auntie, n u know he will be safe n u are able to see him.
i believe what your parents r doing r in the best interest for u n your baby.
i wish u all the best too.
we, as mothers, also understand the pain of being seperated from our babies, but also, we would want the best for them, dont we?
take care. :D