Huge bitcoin bust...

A record seizure of $3.6 billion of stolen Bitcoin accompanied the Tuesday arrests of a Manhattan husband and wife for their roles in a lucrative and unprecedented 2016 cryptocurrency hack of a virtual currency exchange, authorities announced.
Defendants Ilya Litchtenstein, 34, and Heather Morgan, 31, were taken into custody for conspiracy to launder the Bitcoin linked to the company Bitfinex, with the couple accused of using an assortment of sophisticated methods and bogus identities to cash in on the lucrative scam.

I'm shocked, guys! Steal $3.6 billion worth of Bitcoin. These are just incredible numbers. Many people do not take the security of their crypto wallets very seriously, and this is a big mistake. I have always researched any source through which I am going to buy or sell a crypto coin very carefully. This is very important indeed. It's important, and you have to be careful. I am especially careful about new crypto coins. Many of them may simply not be real. That is, they may be a hoax. Fraudsters have a variety of ways to deceive. That is why I always use the guide on the site cryptobuyingtips.com, which gives clear instructions on where and how to buy this crypto coin.

olivi1980

Elon Musk must have choked when he found out his bitcoins had been stolen. Poor boy. I don't really understand how you can decorate something that is digital currency. Even at https://forexstore.com/ there are currency pairs where you can easily exchange your winnings for bitcoins and leave them in the bank. You can not withdraw from the account, they can also lie in a foreign currency account and no one will steal them. I think this couple stole their own money so no one would use it, haha lol

maryramp

Thanks to cryptocurrency, the black market is active. Because crypto is untraceable, many people use it to disrupt money movement from the IRS. It is quite difficult to limit crypto, which is why governments of many countries do not ban it because they cannot control it. Cryptocurrency today is popular worldwide, so I want to launch my own crypto through https://bhero.com/launchpad. Cryptocurrency, like any product, needs advertising; it could only succeed in this way.