Husband admit

Pepper12

Hi all. This evening my husband has admit that he have sex with another woman for 2 times in a week. N he felt sry cried n say he banned that woman hp number. Shld I give him a choice? Coz we have a 4 yrs old boy. And been together for 11 yrs!

I can only imagine the pain that brought you... Forgiving is a choice, you can forgive him but it won't be easy. I suggest that while you plan to consider forgiving him, better seek for professional help, a marriage counselor, or a church elder will do. The impact of a womanizing husband is so horrible not only to the mother but also to the child. I'll keep you in prayers.

Xuda

Hi all. This evening my husband has admit that he have sex with another woman for 2 times in a week. N he felt sry cried n say he banned that woman hp number. Shld I give him a choice? Coz we have a 4 yrs old boy. And been together for 11 yrs!
Before u talk about forgiving.
Has he stopped seening that women, is he remorseful.
If not then even u forgive him, he still will behave in that manner.

Pepper12

I have the details of the women. Is a bloody vetiamese women. Who work in a KTV. He say that he very stress then this women came in. He say he told the women alr. How true I really dunno. Forgiving really very hard.

Triple

Alpha Male
Monogamy should not be expected from Sg guy, or from any guy for that matter.
A guy after marriage is still a guy, is really a matter of men's or women's perspective.
If my statement is accepted, do u still want to be married?

The decision is yours. If you can forgive him and start over again with him, then go. But if you are hurting too much and you can't stand being with him, give yourself some time to think, mend and later you'll be able to answer your question.