i drink bird nest everyday and it really make my skin look like baby skin!

Sweet sister

Everyone think the bird nest is expensive actually nowadays bird-nest is become popular in the market now especially malaysia and is affordable for everyone. i bought from one of the reliable supplier the price is super cheap. If u wan i can recommend to u

Everyone think the bird nest is expensive actually nowadays bird-nest is become popular in the market now especially malaysia and is affordable for everyone. i bought from one of the reliable supplier the price is super cheap. If u wan i can recommend to u
Hi,

Are u referring to bottles type of bird nest? Can u recommend yr supplier to me? Thks!

Sweet sister

as she just start the business thus they have yet to decide the name of her bird nest business. anyway putting aside the brand, i don;t thnk the brand is important, the more important things is the quality and service.
FYI, she is selling raw bird nest, without 防腐挤,色素.

I drink protein powder! got same effect as bird nest and its much more economical. Cos bird nest main nutrional value is protein. and protein improve our skin collegen level. I drink plant based protein every day, so will not make me fat, and make me full so I wont have the tendancy to eat a lot.

Mummy73

I know of a whole saler in birds nest. I was introduced to her during my pregnancy by another friend. She sells direct as well in smaller quantity. Hers is the raw type, but surprisingly it's very easy to prepare.
Hers are the premium grade, but if u get direct from her, eliminating middle man, the price is comparable to the "normal" grade at Chinese medical hall.
You may want to give her a call/ text 9742-7787 Jenna is her name. Shes v easy going and nice. I think she's an Indo Chinese, her inlaws own the birds nest cage/ factory.

helmy10

Hi, I am from Indonesia and happen to read this forum to know more people. If anyone wants to buy bird nest, I have my own product from my uncle. It is hand picked and no chemical involve. I am selling it to my Indonesia friend in Singapore. Feel free to contact me if you have anything to enquire.

Et5112

I chanced upon this article and decided to give Jenna a call.

Her skin was flawless from years of taking birds nest... *envious*, most impt her birds nest are NEA CERTIFIED. There are just too many birds nest vendors out there! I m not gg to put into my body food fr unnamed source, esp now I have a little one in my belly! She showed me a bunch of brochures too. Her birds nest are professionally packaged!

In short, she came across as very sincere and humble.

I m thankful for the contact!

Last edited:

Kelvin07

Hi everybody! I hope you all are enjoying yourselves during this wonderful chinese new year! My friend and I have newly started a business selling Premium Bird Nest in Singapore. As we are relatively new, all feedbacks in any forms are welcome! Bird Nest are not only beneficial to expectant mothers, but also all women who seeks to have a smooth and beautiful skin. Studies show that all these are indeed FACTS and not myths or rumours spread by people.

You can check out our facebook page at www.facebook.com/you3premiumbirdnest to know more about us and the finest products we offer, it would be really great if you guys can help us LIKE the page and also SHARE with your friends, families, relatives and more! Choosing the best bird nest can be tedious so dont't get cheated by buying inferior products. Always purchase in small quantities to try first and then buy more if you like it after! We will be looking forward to your support, thanks in advance and have a prosperous new year ahead!

You may also contact us at you3birdnest@gmail.com or +65 9129 0566 for orders or enquiries!

StandBiz

Hello all, i am sorry if my post is not related, i am new here. I just wonder if any of you are interested in high quality birdnest which is handpicked and no colors added, absolutely nothing. Pure nest. If you are interested please email me at StandBiz@gmail.com . Willing to sell at a very good price as my uncle is the supplier.